Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All he had to say was performance and result not good enough. We lacked intensity etc

To come out and say we were well structured and organised and that he seen a reaction was just patronising pish.

His job is to keep the players motivated and get the best out of them between now and end of the season.

Not to play to the gallery.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It was in the Rangers programme the night Hamilton beat us 1-0 I’m sure. Someone will correct me if I’m wrong

No, you're right. About 2 hours before Hamilton scored due to another Goldson fuck up, with Tav involved too.

They weren't even coming at us that night.

But he digs us out a hole with a penalty..

I haven't seen anyone say that they want him gone

My problem with him last night was in not changing shape,formation or tactics when we could all see it wasn't working from very early on in the game.

We were going for a title and at no point did he push for the win,That's the managers job and he froze imho

i'm not "a spoiled generation of supporter that blames the manager for everything".I've been watching us for 54 years ffs.

I know what i saw last night and it wasn't good enough,from everyone including the manager 

He deserves his own players and a full season but he must do better than what i saw last night

It's the truth

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All he had to say was performance and result not good enough. We lacked intensity etc

To come out and say we were well structured and organised and that he seen a reaction was just patronising pish.

The team is giving everything apparently. The reaction was good. The only problem was not finding the back of the net.

It's either delusion or bullshit to back his players.Time will tell which.

He retains this leadership group in the summer without trying to move them on then he's signing his own sacking.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The team is giving everything apparently. The reaction was good. The only problem was not finding the back of the net.

It's either delusion or bullshit to back his players.Time will tell which.

He retains this leadership group in the summer without trying to move them on then he's signing his own sacking.

He’s protecting them and covering himself.

If anyone thinks we are structured and organised, particularly out of possession then i have a bridge to sell you.

Can't get consistency out of mediocre players. He had them over performing for a bit.  We won a cup,,partly because scum went out.  We did a lap of honour on a draw with scum at home, then flopped at Dingwall.  Last night we got a reaction because we gave away less chances?...............against fucking Dundee? These imposters have contracts, and the Club or Clement might actually want to, or have to keep some of them.  I am happy enough to have Clement with better players. After that interview last night there is nothing wrong with his imagination!  Some fans saying it was just spin, but fans are sick of that shite.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s protecting them and covering himself.

If anyone thinks we are structured and organised, particularly out of possession then i have a bridge to sell you.

I get what he's trying to do and why.

But when it's such nonsense / blatant lies then he'll lose the credibility and goodwill he's has. Especially if we don't win the cup and inevitably lose the league.

There's plenty deflection soundbites that managers know to use rather than last nights bs from him.

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall , no change in formation , shape or tactics is going to give these players the ability to win. We’ve seen this over and over again, four managers in 4 different systems , 4 different play styles , the players are fucking losers.

You don’t judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree and this bunch of guppies are stuck in a fucking forest 😂

He came here, inherited a pile of shite, the turn around he managed to achieve with that shite was incredible, now for what ever reason they seem to have hit a brick wall and returned to playing the way they played pre Clement - three or four weeks ago he was being hailed as the best manager since Walter now he's a dud, I for one am glad he's at the club.

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

He came here, inherited a pile of shite, the turn around he managed to achieve with that shite was incredible, now for what ever reason they seem to have hit a brick wall and returned to playing the way they played pre Clement - three or four weeks ago he was being hailed as the best manager since Walter now he's a dud, I for one am glad he's at the club.

The main reason is pressure. The league looked lost when Clement came in and the turnaround was impressive. But once these players got top of the league you could see the drop off. They can't cope with the pressure.

Barring one season 55 we've seen that under 4 different managers now. 

Guarantee if the league is lost soon they'll start playing again because that's what they have always done when pressure is gone. 

Clement I think is the right manager. He's got to be backed and if he wants to be successful here he's got to move on the repeat losers. 

To get a tune out this shambles he should be applauded. 

BUT his loanees in January aren’t exactly setting the place on fire.  
Phil is getting a pass from me until his own players come in and we see what his vision is and how his permanent acquisitions are performing. 

over to the board, Phil and Nils.  

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Whos said this though ? 

Everycunt knows the players should be taking the vast majority of criticism and i would say most agree on what players need to go etc ,

but when he is getting stuff wrong then he should be getting criticism too thats only being fair , that doesnt mean ppl think hes a dud or needs chased or that we shouldnt back him 

The manager has made mistakes with his team selections lately, no point pretending otherwise. But he could have selected whoever and set the team up any formation and they would still have blown it. Sometime, sooner or later. Everyone mustve known deep down it would happen.

He got the team into a position where the prize was there for them but then the pressure started to build and they dealt with that pressure the same way they always do. They shat it. Thats down to their character and there is absolutely fuck all any manager alive can do to change a weak willed player into a winner. In every sport thats what sets winners apart and unfortunately we have very few if any.

I’ve just read this on FF, I’ve not fact checked it as im too busy the now but this is concerning imo 

“With Genk he didn't win in the final 3 matches and won the title on the final day with a draw.

First year with Brugge the league was stopped after 29 games and Brugge awarded the title

2nd year with Brugge he won 1 of the last 6 games in the play offs.

Then there is the end of the season with Monaco.

It was a concern of mine prior to his appointment but was shot down for suggesting it was maybe a red flag”.

The players looked lost, similar to Beale at the end.

I'm not defending the players, far from it, but there is far too much rotation and players playing out of position for there to be any cohesion.

There is no flow to our game atm.

For me, that's on Clement.

For me most blame is with the players. We had 3 shots saved in the 1st half against county. If we went 2-0 up I’d say we were probably going to win. Also if sima buries his effort in the 1st half last night we probably go on to win that game. Small margins but pivotal at the business end of the season. 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I’ve just read this on FF, I’ve not fact checked it as im too busy the now but this is concerning imo 

“With Genk he didn't win in the final 3 matches and won the title on the final day with a draw.

First year with Brugge the league was stopped after 29 games and Brugge awarded the title

It was a concern of mine prior to his appointment but was shot down for suggesting it was maybe a red flag”.

I wouldn't buy into those types of things. Very different circumstances in comparison to our league. The belgian league is particularly weird with its play off. Points totals get halved and rounded up. They finished the normal season 7 points ahead before the split.

You could spin things positively by saying he won Genk their first title in 8 years whilst being a relative outsider for a league win.

People tend to start erratically pointing the finger at everyone when we go through a bad spell.

The manager is not part of the fundamental problems with this club.

24 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Even if it were true, he still won three titles with two different clubs, and was on his way to a fourth with Brugge when he left to go to Monaco.

I see it more as a positive - his teams were so far ahead that they could afford to drop points and still win the league.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Whos said this though ? 

Everycunt knows the players should be taking the vast majority of criticism and i would say most agree on what players need to go etc ,

but when he is getting stuff wrong then he should be getting criticism too thats only being fair , that doesnt mean ppl think hes a dud or needs chased or that we shouldnt back him 

Read some of the posts