***** The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

I think Lammers and Dessers need to be told just to do the simple things and get some confidence. 

Dessers could have had 2 if he hadn't tried to be too fancy at our 3rd. And Lammers had an easy shot on for the 4th but hammered it and shanked it onto the post. If both would just take a wee breath and think, they would be in a much better place mentally.

I can actually see Clement getting this through to them as well. It will have taken him to see them during a game to realise what their problems are. 

6 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

I'd say about 40% of our 52 was in their half and about 40% of theirs was in their half.  Same as passes -  Stats can be so deceiving

True, you can use stats to prove what ever you want, but the truth showed on the pitch today, players actually seemed to know what the instructions were and followed it.

The communication from the manager for the whole match was great to see as well, yes early days and all that, but Hibs were on a roll regardless, was a great result from where we have been, nice to have a smile on the face after the game again.

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. Im fuckin delighted because I wasn’t expecting that result. Some good goals a clean sheet and a win. I thought Sima was Man of the Match. Hibs were poor. Anyway well done Rangers 

Also thought Sima was shoe in for man of the match, but it's all positive today, Nico was also outstanding and what a cracking first goal to score for your club.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Our press made them shit themselves. They haven't been to Ibrox and seen a press like that.

Great point. For months we have sat off and invited teams onto us. Today our press was evident and we seen Raskin and Lundstram turnover the ball on numerous occasions. They tried to play football today and we met and stopped them in the middle of the park.