Site announcement

RangersMedia

19 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

An amazing amount of money raised. ❤️ although the OCD in me would love it if we could hit £10,000 before it gets shut off.

I'm the same, im brassic after going to the game yesterday otherwise i'd put the £75 in myself

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Hi all,

I'll post this in a few places to get as much coverage as possible for those who may be interested, but @Negri's lovechild and I are planning to run the Glasgow Winter Warmer 10k to raise more funds in memory of Ben. The event takes place on February 4th which gives people a few months to train.

The plan is to run it as an RM team and everyone is welcome to join. I've done 10k runs in the past, but I am not a hardcore runner by any means, so please don't think you have to be into running to join in. 

Winter can be a hard time for people ( it is for me) due to the short daylight hours and Christmas not being a time of happiness for everyone, so having something to focus on can be beneficial for your own mental health. If there is sufficient interest we can have a wee group chat for the guys and girls involved and maybe meet up for a few training runs together over the winter. @Negri's lovechild and I don't know each other at all, so there is obviously no need to know either of us. 

Finally, we will be aiming to raise funds and will start a donation page probably after Christmas. Everyone has done an unbelievable job raising what we have in the fundraiser, and this is an expensive time of year, so we won't be asking for any cash right now! 

If you'd like to be involved just let us know! 

Amazing 

• Badger unpinned this topic