*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Worse performance since Beale left, hibs game was fluent and one of our best performances this season, Sparta away was sturdy and fortunate at times but today I expected to see a reaction from a manager trying to install a clinical streak in the team and he got it wrong from the start with the selection. Souter was head and shoulders above Davies midweek and Danilo deserved a start over Dessers so wasn’t surprised we played shit. Manager needs to get switched on rapid to the fact that every week is a cup final to these no marks we play. 👍🇬🇧

6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Just seen Naismith's reaction. 

It's no a penalty?  Pulling an opponent's jersey restricting his ability to attack the ball isn't a pen?

Stick to warming treatment tables ya fucking room temperature IQ prick.

This pish he's going on about, about 'blocking'. Fucking riddy.

Get it up him. Used to go to the same dentist as him, when the guy told me Naismith was a client and had been in the chair earlier that day I stopped going and found a new one.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Get it up him. Used to go to the same dentist as him, when the guy told me Naismith was a client and had been in the chair earlier that day I stopped going and found a new one.

He shouldn't be allowed out on his own without a hi-vis jacket and a protective helmet.

14 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

:lol: That's honestly mental mate!

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Get this mad thought of your ex dentist being related to Cammy Hastie.....the dentist who fixed up methadone mick with the new gnashers.

As poor as Dessers was, he should have had a goal and an assist to his name today. Goal from the corner and assist from the ball played across our box. I just thought it was going to be one of those games. Don't think we played particularly poorly. We pressed and probed a rigid hearts side who had something to defend and eventually got the breaks we deserved. Another game we would have lost under Beale. As Clement days, he's observing the players. If he wants to not play certain players it's not as if he has plenty of options to come in.