Ryan Jack

Kingbilly1872

Is it just me or is he not getting the credit that he probably should be. 

It seems at least that we always play better when he's playing. 

Just look at the last 3 games, then think back to the times when he isn't injured for long periods, I know there isn't many, but when he isn't in the team, we seem to struggle. 

I know he doesn't stand out too much, but it can't be denied that we do better when he is fit. 

Surely can't be just coincidence?

13 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Doesn't have the legs to play for us anymore I don't think. Feels at times like he is running through treacle. Neat and tidy but doesn't contribute enough 

Nutshell.

Done his time and won’t be part of Clement’s new order.

Having said that, he and Lundstram have protected the defence and given us a platform to work from but, ultimately, time’s up.

I think he's came in and done a job, weirdly I prefer the team with him in it over Raskin. I think Raskin is lazy and hasn't really lived up to the hype. 

I'm hopeful that maybe Lawrence or Dowell will step up and take their opportunity. Dowell looks athletic but has an injury record, Lawrence I know is good but he's been jinxed with injuries since joining us. 

1 hour ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

Is it just me or is he not getting the credit that he probably should be. 

It seems at least that we always play better when he's playing. 

Just look at the last 3 games, then think back to the times when he isn't injured for long periods, I know there isn't many, but when he isn't in the team, we seem to struggle. 

I know he doesn't stand out too much, but it can't be denied that we do better when he is fit. 

Surely can't be just coincidence?

When he plays I don't miss Raskin one bit.

11 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Really hope he moves on with some trophies at the end of the season on a high, likewise with lundstrum - overall been very good signings for us given the outlay, sometimes utterly atrocious but overall decent players that have came in and done a good job

I’d consider hanging into Lundstram if he can keep his form up. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure this will be his last season with us, but thought he did well today and was involved in the Wright goal.

Many of our fans seem to dislike him, I assume because of his injury problems, but I have always liked him and hope he leaves with some winners medals next summer. 

I have always liked Jack.

As you said though, he is injury prone.

Seems to get injured, takes a while to get match fit, plays a few good games then gets injured again.

I'd have got rid of him and Roofe in the summer, even though I rate them. Shocking how many matches they miss.

When he is at the top of his game he is a player however he is always coming back to fitness and then when he reaches his best level he gets injured rinse and repeat. Frustrating but we can't keep paying wages for small returns due to injuries. We have 4 or 5 players on the books who are chronically injured.

Im hoping Rice is given the opportunity to step in this season.

16 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Doesn't have the legs to play for us anymore I don't think. Feels at times like he is running through treacle. Neat and tidy but doesn't contribute enough 

^^This

3 or 4 years ago i felt he was the best box to box midfielder in the country, seems like all the injuries have taken their toll on him though. He also looks a bit top-heavy nowadays too.