Ross McCausland

G.E.C.

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Will go further than Lowry.

He has had a rough time of it with his mum passing away but aye I agree. With Lowry I get the feeling it's mainly an attitude issue and just with what little I've seen of his demeanor on Rangers TV he thinks he knows best etc.

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Felt he was a wee bit slow tracking back at their goal, but that's the kind of thing that he'll learn. Otherwise continues to look promising.

Was going to say the same. He made a brilliant impact going forward but was noticeable when he came on that they started getting a bit more joy down our right.

Good news is I think we have a manager that can coach that side of the game into him without wasting the exciting talent going forward.

5 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not yet 21, but we need to get him beefed up a bit.

Livi have got six hammer throwers over 6ft4". I have a fear that one of these type of tossers would just half the wee man in two.

Promising start though

Or he could just turn them, and put them on their arse :lol:

He won't start anyway tho.

9 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Not yet 21, but we need to get him beefed up a bit.

Livi have got six hammer throwers over 6ft4". I have a fear that one of these type of tossers would just half the wee man in two.

Promising start though

Think we’ll get more joy creatively out of him on Sunday than Lammers. 

59 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Felt he was a wee bit slow tracking back at their goal, but that's the kind of thing that he'll learn. Otherwise continues to look promising.

Thought the same, very good going forward but his inexperience showed when tracking back, hopefully more game time will help him progress.

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Thought he was excellent. Will be tough making the jersey his, but keep doing what he is doing and he will find himself getting starts soon. 

Wouldn’t be tough if the gaffer plays cantwell or Lawrence over lammers, you’d then have space on the right for McAusland

17 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Think we’ll get more joy creatively out of him on Sunday than Lammers. 

I'd get more joy out of going to mass, jamming my head in a vice and playing Daniel O'Donnell records at full volume than I would out of watching Lammers ever again!

Did I just happen to mention that I think he's dugmeat? 🤣🤣