We know they raise their game against us. Maybe it's about time we start raising our game against them?

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope this is a learning point for big Phil as he does need to recognise shite like put everything they have against us and it’s not just what we do.

It’s been 3 years of these performances for us. The worry is this manager only sees it as 1 game for him and gives them more chances. That’s how we end up in the same cycle with these same players getting him the sack. 

1 minute ago, Arfield Salute said:

It’s been 3 years of these performances for us. The worry is this manager only sees it as 1 game for him and gives them more chances. That’s how we end up in the same cycle with these same players getting him the sack. 

Phil’s still undefeated so hopefully he’s experienced enough now to see this after one game as its a wake up call for him for the cup final  

100% agree we need to raise our game time and time again after they drop points we shit the bed.

It shows we have no characters or leaders in our team big Phil has a job on his hands to sort it out think he knows but can only play with what he has to many times we give the players the benefit of doubt a big disappointment today 

I’m going to be controversial and say the fact we dug out a draw shows we do have some mentality in the team.

For me today was more a reflection on how poorly we recruited for the front areas over the summer. Our biggest chances came from defenders at set plays or midfielders who were already at the club.

In the first half they pressed us high and we managed to break through it pretty well but then had very little from the forwards to create clear openings when there should have been more space. Second half they camped in and it becomes more difficult to find space, but I think there should at least be some credit that we kept trying to play and didn’t just resort to long crosses into the box which we have been guilty of previously.

51 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

1 win out of 4 against this shite. They were 3 points off the bottom of the league before today. We know how they're going to play against us, why don't we start to fucking match them for intensity???

We should start every game as if it’s a cup final. PC said that in the pre-match interview.

Teams raising their game against us is absolutely normal. It’s been that way for as long as I have been alive and don’t expect it to change. That’s one of the challenges of being a Rangers player. 

as someone said in the match thread, it’s a non-issue. Everyone raises their game for Scotlands most successful club. We need to be matching them all