*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Hate us. Aye okay mate.

I absolutely hate us from the bottom up.

This isn't the Rangers I knew.

There is a rot running through us, been like this for years. Interrupted with moments that make us forget but for years and years THIS now is what we are.

Fucking right I hate what I see now.

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Cantwell was pish, but think it was a blunder from Clement subbing him over Lammers. I'd have shifted Cantwell central and put McCausland on for Lammers.

You may be right but I think Cantwell was not carrying out the gaffers ordersĀ 

Absolutely rank rotten Rangers, pedestrian walking pace with a serve lack of effort and desire to take control of the game. Where are the leaders on the park this is watching Beale all over again. Far too many cowards in the squad for me, rocket at half time needed.

Just now, Madina said:

Cifu had a poor first half, wouldnt have been upset to see him subbed. Cantwell really has fell off a cliff this season.Ā 

Still have faith we will come good in the 2nd halfĀ 

Cantwell unfortunately canā€™t handle being played out wide and doing what he is told to do by the look of it.

Just now, GA1972 said:

First cracks showing for ClementĀ 

Should be doing everything he can to get the best out of Cantwell who has more ability than most of our squad combined rather than use him as a scapegoat while Sam Lammers and Cifu swan about running interference for the oppositionĀ 

He's been utter shite this season fucking bullshitter like his pal beale.Ā 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

PC has an issue with Cantwell. He has stuck him on The right and never given Him a chance.Ā 
Ā 

Cantwell has issues but he is streets ahead of Lammers. Have to wonder if the coach feels the need to be the Center of attentionĀ 

Cantwell was playing for himself that first half, at least three times he could have offloaded the ball quickly but fannied about with spins and backheels and we ended up on the back foot.

People still blaming Beale for tonight. Clement should not be bulletproof, he's made mistakes that go totally ignored. Aberdeen and now tonight have been terrible, and not the only poor performances under him.

Have confidence in him and not saying otherwise but he should be allowed to be criticised.

Need to see better in the 2nd half. Be a dreadful week to not capitalise against Aberdeen and then not win at home to Aris to qualify here.Ā 

Just now, Gman36 said:

Essentially the same as niko kranjcar. He's as good as a former top player who was utterly crocked and finished.Ā 

Lammers has never been a top player. Still relatively young-ish and has had a garbage goal/assist ration for a few seasons nowĀ 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fuck that.

Lammers and Cifuentes off and Matondo and Lawrence on.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Donā€™t think Clement can be totally absolved of any criticism here btw. Was there anyone who saw Lammers and Cantwell starting who thought it was gna work.Ā 

Agree ,bored now with managers thinking they can make a sows purse etc ,thought he was different, worried now.

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

On the players that... at least the manager has the balls to hook cantwell after 35mins.. beale would of never done that. Backing the manager but some of the players are a disgrace. Lammers, cantwell and cifuentes main culprits there!!

It's a big decision from the manger and your right beale would have waited 60 mins before changing it.

Don't agree but with cantwell coming off. Cifuentes and Lammers have been worse.

Don't see what Clement thinks lammers is bringing to the game.Ā 

Just now, The Beast said:

I suspect Cantwell isn't good at following his personal orders in a game and goes off the reservation too much. I also suspect that is one thing Clement will not tolerate.

He'd rather have a lesser player eg Lammers who he can trust to play exactly how he tells him to.

At a loss at what heā€™s asking Lammers to do then.

Because he must have the fewest touches of a ball of any number 10 in world football. At least one in two passes he makes he absolutely fucks if not a higher ratio, particularly any forward ones.

Heā€™s had two ridiculously bad efforts on goal.

Itā€™s fucking infuriating Clement is playing Pammers there instead of Cantwell.

Enough is enough ffs.