Balogun

PromDeAnglais

He's been brilliant since coming in regularly. It's one thing not being as bad as Davies or Souttar but to come in and thrive is something else.

He was perfect today with and without the ball. Also gave that wee dick Duk a bit of deserved shit at the end.

A worry with Balogun is injuries, like a lot in our squad, but I actually think not being involved in Europe may actually have benefited him.

Either way him and Goldson - excellent!

Was outstanding today, handled everything in the air and the once or twice they managed to turn us he showed an excellent turn of pace.

Given his age I don’t think he is a long term answer but unless the manager has someone else he wants to bring in he and Goldson are our first choice CB for the rest of the season.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yilmaz.... :lol: "What the fuck....?" :lol: 

Was definitely a strange decision to let him leave in the first place. However, would he still be here now if he had stayed? We were poor for a long spell, may have been made a scapegoat because of his age. However, I think he'd have been a real stalwart. 

51 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Yilmaz.... :lol: "What the fuck....?" :lol: 

Was definitely a strange decision to let him leave in the first place. However, would he still be here now if he had stayed? We were poor for a long spell, may have been made a scapegoat because of his age. However, I think he'd have been a real stalwart. 

Fuck me, I thought that was one of the players kids not Yilmaz! :lol:

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The reaction in here when he came back was way ott....the big man is a consistent 7/10....delighted that he is proving his worth

I think it was mainly the nature of how he was brought back, the timing of it was like we panicked after Leon King's injury, only for it to become obvious a week later that Leon's injury wasn't serious.