*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

They’ll surely prefer it being called off? It keeps the gap there and if we win on Saturday now we don’t go top 

Many of the team looks wrecked.

Think I'd prefer the rest, and also play the rearranged game with hopefully a few starters back.

4 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

The weather conditions weren’t a shock. Ross County could - and should - have travelled down the day before. 

It’s not our responsibility to account for their poor planning. It should be a forfeit and three points but of course the fixture will be rearranged, putting us further behind in the table with a greater fixture pile up. 

It’s not putting us further behind it stays the same lol 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Course they will and the scum will fancy their chances to increase the gap to 8 points 

Do you honestly think they will be more confident for Saturday because of this? I know you're glass half empty at the best of times but fucking hell man

Thinking of the positives - hopefully no more injuries , a bit of a break for the players and though I doubt we'd have dropped any points tonight why take the chance with a depleted squad with conditions that are a great leveller .

I don't even see the point of the masonic police connection if we can't chopper Ross County in out of blocked traffic at taxpayer expense. 

Jokes aside, I think this is good.  A night game followed by an early kick off OF, I'd take the rest.  And after Jan 1 we'll have PC's new Belgian warriors, I'm not sure who, but probably De Bruyne.