Goldson

MacBoyd

11 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Spot on, been saying for years on here, he thinks he is Der Kaiser/Baresi. 

Cost us the EL, aye he did, his fanboys tried to blame Wright and Bassey, embarrassing.

100% spot on! 

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You epitomise everything that I despise in a very small minority of our support.

Tosspot.

Talk about players being losers but this pish coming from the stands enables that mentality, keep clapping these wasters aff the park it’s served us so well

16 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Attention seeking wannabe in the know wee lonely internet fannys looking for likes and to feel important 

Ny guess is he’s picked up what was thought to be a slight injury been  left out the squad to rest then the extent of the injury’s became clear and it was worse than first thought and a season ender.  

Only a guess on my part but seems much more realistic than Goldson telling the manager give us more money we’ll win more games 🤣

Honestly man people are gullible as fuck 

I want the so called group out regardless.

33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I like reading posts about players personalities. 

How does random people on here know “Dessers is a good guy” or  “Goldson is a dick”

I haven’t a clue what anyone is like in our team. Even when they give an interview they might be all nice for the camera then go home and kick fuck out their cat/wife/cousin. 

You don’t think personality translates onto the park? Dessers absolutely had the right mentality just a shame his talent doesn’t match it if some the shitebags in our squad were criticised is the same way they’d have absolutely crumbled. 

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

You epitomise everything that I despise in a very small minority of our support.

Tosspot.

Mate you hate everybody 🤣

Rangers medias own Mr Angry 

20 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Goldson, ability-wise, isn't all that bad. If he had a quality left-sided CB partner, we may actually do a lot better.

His main issue is that fragile mentality that's been displayed so many times over the years. 

When he's part of the so-called "leadership group", that's a major fucking problem. 

This. Leadership on the park is and continues to be one of our biggest issues.  

34 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Goldson, ability-wise, isn't all that bad. If he had a quality left-sided CB partner, we may actually do a lot better.

His main issue is that fragile mentality that's been displayed so many times over the years. 

When he's part of the so-called "leadership group", that's a major fucking problem. 

100% spot on. Did he not say there’s no point in trying to claw a game back when you’re 3 down, or words to that effect? That alone should have seen him chased out of the club. 

Edit: found the actual quote

"Then we're 2-0 down and then they score a third goal and the game's over. We can be in their at half-time and say believe in ourselves, and blah blah, but the game's over, you're 3-0 down, 3-1 down at half time.“

23 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i hope that last post is real

i hope clement told him to shut up and be professional

i hope clement told him he shouldn't need bonus' to win

i hope clement gets rid of him and tav next season

i hope clement told him he wouldn't play again this season

i hope clement gets players with a winners mentality next season

i hope clement is winning with us for many seasons to come

giphy.gif

I think it's the excitement only a football fan can feel, a bear at the start of a long season whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it to plenty of games next season. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand, and tan a few pints. I hope next season's home top is as blue as it has been in my dreams...

shawshank-gif-hope.gif

23 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Spot on, been saying for years on here, he thinks he is Der Kaiser/Baresi. 

Cost us the EL, aye he did, his fanboys tried to blame Wright and Bassey, embarrassing.

Said he was worried about scoring an own goal.

It never fucking troubled him before or since, did it?

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I like reading posts about players personalities. 

How does random people on here know “Dessers is a good guy” or  “Goldson is a dick”

I haven’t a clue what anyone is like in our team. Even when they give an interview they might be all nice for the camera then go home and kick fuck out their cat/wife/cousin. 

“Think they are better than they are” is another one :lol:

One thing I would say is he regularly has to cover a marauding RB who regularly is found wanting in that position and it takes his primary focus of being a CB away. Too ingrained now to change. 

However, he’s also one of the so-called senior members of the team that are supposed to stand up to be counted when the going gets tough and we need to dig out results to get over the line in a championship. He isn’t the only one but he just doesnt do that when desperately needed so time that core left and let us move on. 

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You must be looking for bites

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'm not Goldsons biggest fan but that's complete nonsense 😂

:lol: 

I know, I just loved the big fella. Still think he had unfinished business with us. Sadly never the player he was pre-injury though

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Class from him, this.

Posted in another thread somewhere but at the Kilmarnock game he must’ve spent 20 mins getting pics with kids then most of the second half in the directors box getting the same - my wee boy at his first game approached him, he spent a good few mins talking and helped him take a selfie with him which made his year.

regardless of whether he’s good enough/right fit he’s clearly a pretty decent guy