Goldson

MacBoyd

3 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Was told this last week, was told it was 100%, didn't fancy posting it on here for obvious reasons, big Phill told Goldson he'd never play for Rangers again 😂

Hope it's made up shite, if it's true I'm glad Clement reacted the correct way.

33 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why do cunts do this shite 

Attention seeking wannabe in the know wee lonely internet fannys looking for likes and to feel important 

Ny guess is he’s picked up what was thought to be a slight injury been  left out the squad to rest then the extent of the injury’s became clear and it was worse than first thought and a season ender.  

Only a guess on my part but seems much more realistic than Goldson telling the manager give us more money we’ll win more games 🤣

Honestly man people are gullible as fuck 

Pretty sure his injury (or lack of) will get raised and discussed in the upcoming press conferences given the fact we’ve one fit CB.

I've never really liked the big fanny and i wouldn’t put that sort of behaviour beyond him HOWEVER I'm pretty sure it would be the players agent talking to the DoF rather than the player asking the manager directly.

Irrespective of the reason he’s not playing, he needs punted.

24 minutes ago, beararse said:

Pretty sure his injury (or lack of) will get raised and discussed in the upcoming press conferences given the fact we’ve one fit CB.

I've never really liked the big fanny and i wouldn’t put that sort of behaviour beyond him HOWEVER I'm pretty sure it would be the players agent talking to the DoF rather than the player asking the manager directly.

Irrespective of the reason he’s not playing, he needs punted.

Win bonuses were always agreed with the captain years ago. I don't think individual agents will be involved in that.

A quick Google suggests it's probably still the case...

Achievement bonuses for reaching pre-agreed targets such as winning the league, cups or European qualification -- or staying up for those with focus on survival -- are more likely to be negotiated collectively, often with the team captain (or "captain group") acting on behalf of the playing squad. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Win bonuses were always agreed with the captain years ago. I don't think individual agents will be involved in that.

A quick Google suggests it's probably still the case...

Achievement bonuses for reaching pre-agreed targets such as winning the league, cups or European qualification -- or staying up for those with focus on survival -- are more likely to be negotiated collectively, often with the team captain (or "captain group") acting on behalf of the playing squad. 

Definitely not like that these days :lol:

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Definitely not like that these days :lol:

Based on what?

That quote was from a guy that has been sporting director at Maccabi Haifa and sporting CEO at Monaco. You'll know better though.

20 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The only way something like this has got out is if it's done on purpose. If goldsons Rangers career is over then I hope he is given a dignified exit. Let's no  have a fly kick on the way out the door. We as a club are better than that or at least we should be. 

So celebrate losers again? every one of these cunts deserve to slip out the bs k door, as a club we’re better than this? nab we deserve so much much more when these fucking charlatans have our badge on their chest.