Goldson

MacBoyd

2 hours ago, blaudrup said:

man-insurance-fraud.gif.dcb51e7cd1a5eba6b481016c58f1011f.gif

Goldson hurting his knee for the summer after being left out of the first team.*

*[Well aware this is out of order, and not true, get well soon]

Better off without him. He is a big shite bag. Coward. Bottler. Get him the fuck!

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Thoughts about his form/contribution to the team aside, it's fucking unbelievable we've had yet another big injury. Be so glad to see the back of this season for injuries. It's just ridiculous now!!

3 season enders really in Danilo, Cortes and Goldson.

Then the usual long term ones like Sima, Jack and Roofe.

Honking season for them

54 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

3 season enders really in Danilo, Cortes and Goldson.

Then the usual long term ones like Sima, Jack and Roofe.

Honking season for them

Danilo X2 has virtually meant him missing the whole season.

Sima Jack and Roofe have not just had bad injuries, but recurring ones as well. Add in significant spells out for Barisic, Yilmaz, Matondo, Lawrence and Cantwell, it's been a fucking nightmare season!

Horrific news for the lad. Our injury curse continues. Hopefully means enough time for rehab for him before pre-season. In terms of the team he’s been off form anyway but still leaves things tight at the back for the remainder. Chance for Davies to put himself in the shop window too. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

From FF so take with a pinch of salt, but this guy has got stuff right before I’m sure.

2C40A073-1FA2-458F-91F4-73FD6DC3BFAD.jpeg

ECEC8CDA-3B80-4605-B0DC-909DC264F432.jpeg

D0AADD76-4586-4878-BE6C-11474B9CCF56.jpeg

At this stage it honestly wouldn’t surprise me. There is something about goldsons demeanor that I don’t like and tbh I could see this being true. Hopefully away in the summer. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

At this stage it honestly wouldn’t surprise me. There is something about goldsons demeanor that I don’t like and tbh I could see this being true. Hopefully away in the summer. 

I really don’t see how anyone would get to know that he said about the bonuses.

there will be some truth and then cunts start adding bits to it and then it starts to become almost fictional.

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

If it’s true, what does it say about this squad that he’s part of the “leadership group”?

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I really don’t see how anyone would get to know that he said about the bonuses.

there will be some truth and then cunts start adding bits to it and then it starts to become almost fictional.

Maybe the guy knows one of the players and the squad is going to know what was said because of the outcome. You what dressing rooms are like. Seems like an elaborate thing to just come up with. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Maybe the guy knows one of the players and the squad is going to know what was said because of the outcome. You what dressing rooms are like. Seems like an elaborate thing to just come up with. 

Guy said he doesn’t know all the details, just all the juicy bits 

4 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

If it’s true, what does it say about this squad when he’s part of the “leadership group”?

If true it’s scandalous. At the pointy end of the season with a great chance to win the title and he’s spouting win bonus talk, nah he’s not of the required standard if that’s the case. 

14 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

From FF so take with a pinch of salt, but this guy has got stuff right before I’m sure.

2C40A073-1FA2-458F-91F4-73FD6DC3BFAD.jpeg

D0AADD76-4586-4878-BE6C-11474B9CCF56.jpeg

ECEC8CDA-3B80-4605-B0DC-909DC264F432.jpeg

I can't see this being true. We've got John Greig dishing out an award to a guy who supposedly went into Phil's office demanding a higher win bonus right in the midst of a title race? 

I wouldn't be surprised if he was away in the summer, I hope he is, but it seems very much like a story designed to fuel more anger. It hits every beat. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Guy said he doesn’t know all the details, just all the juicy bits 

Only Clement and Goldson will know all the details if this even happened at all. We will never know everything. If it is true though it shows the character of our vice captain. 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If it’s true was he representing himself or speaking on behalf of leadership group?

If he's speaking on behalf of the leadership group.

Then that group needs to be send packing. Serial losers demanding better bonuses it's disgraceful.