Winter Break

58 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not this year though, it’s exactly what we need at the right time imo  couple weeks working on the training ground, getting players back to fitness hopefully a couple new signings in then starting at hibs after a mini pre season a push for the title. 

We’re gonny win it 👊🏼

Normally I'd agree but just you wait until we get absolutely shafted with these two games in hand, we'll end up playing them between EL games and have like 4 games in 8 days or something.

52 minutes ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Normally I'd agree but just you wait until we get absolutely shafted with these two games in hand, we'll end up playing them between EL games and have like 4 games in 8 days or something.

That's nonsense mate we play hibs away towards end of January, I'm sure the Ross County game will be scheduled when the Europa League play of games kick in....we don't play in europe again until march

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That's nonsense mate we play hibs away towards end of January, I'm sure the Ross County game will be scheduled when the Europa League play of games kick in....we don't play in europe again until march

It's not those games in particular i'm worried about it's the congestion that they might cause at the other end.

59 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm sure I read in the last week that it was being done away with next year. Or maybe that recollection is part of a drunken hallucination 🙄

I'm pretty sure I remember reading something similar mate.

Will go look.

Yup, you weren't hallucinating.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/uefa-restructuring-means-spfl-premiership-clubs-will-have-to-scrap-winter-break-hpg69mcf6

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Always thought we've struggled after the break for whatever reason . Hope this ones a bit different . 

Dunno I feel the season gets away from you quickly if your behind no idea why, also thought this the year we won it.

4 hours ago, gmcf said:

Always thought we've struggled after the break for whatever reason . Hope this ones a bit different . 

100% this mate.

I am hoping Clement is aware of this enigma .... and makes sure the squad do not regress after this break .... we are still in it to win it in three  major contests.

Start where we left off is the mantra required that will continue our wins and reap the rewards .... it should be like pre season .... majority back to top fitness and rearing to go.

🇬🇧