***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

Very tricky game this. Big Phil has said before that he has studied how best to play on these shitty plastic pitches so trusting he knows exactly how to plot his way to another league win. Will be a close nervy 1 goal win I think. My man big Cyriel to score again.

Sake here I thought I'd set a golden standard for match threads too.

0-3 to us, definitely going to be a tough old game with it it near being a repeat of St johnstone away. Fully expect Killie to kick us off the park and mcinnes to be a greeting prick at the end of it :thumbsup:

I felt before the Hearts game that we were playing their recent form as opposed to playing them, a team of journeymen, none of whom (with the possible exception of their captain) would get near our squad let alone our team.

We got the potential threat out of proportion - Hearts at Ibrox has never been a fixture to fear.

Same thing applies to Killie.

A strike force of van Veen and Greg Stewart?

I’d have Danny Armstrong ahead of Wright or McCausland but, beyond that, once again they are simply inferior in every position.

Their greatest weapon is their pitch ffs :ang:

With Clement in charge, I expect us to be fully prepared and to be coming back up the road with three points.

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I felt before the Hearts game that we were playing their recent form as opposed to playing them, a team of journeymen, none of whom (with the possible exception of their captain) would get near our squad let alone our team.

We got the potential threat out of proportion - Hearts at Ibrox has never been a fixture to fear.

Same thing applies to Killie.

A strike force of van Veen and Greg Stewart?

I’d have Danny Armstrong ahead of Wright or McCausland but, beyond that, once again they are simply inferior in every position.

Their greatest weapon is their pitch ffs :ang:

With Clement in charge, I expect us to be fully prepared and to be coming back up the road with three points.

The young lad Watson looks a great prospect, one I hope we are keeping tabs on

35 minutes ago, MisterC said:

The young lad Watson looks a great prospect, one I hope we are keeping tabs on

Agreed.

Him and Lennon Miller are two of the best youngsters in the SPFL and I’d be happy to see both in our squad next season.

But right now, neither would displace Lundstram or Diomande.

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Agreed.

Him and Lennon Miller are two of the best youngsters in the SPFL and I’d be happy to see both in our squad next season.

But right now, neither would displace Lundstram or Diomande.

Regardless would love to see the club snatch them up. Boost our squad and weaken other clubs or deny celtic the chance of then at least. 

Bit of a lost art these days

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Regardless would love to see the club snatch them up. Boost our squad and weaken other clubs or deny celtic the chance of then at least. 

Bit of a lost art these days

Aye, the auld buy them & loan them out trick might be the way here. 

While I would take any win, it'd be good to put down a marker with a dominant win against another in form team and send a message out to the rest of the league.

But, I'll take a scrappy 0-1.