Roofe

Davies

Barasic

Jack

Dessers

Silva

Razkin

Mclaughlan

Only 1 player their I would love to see again and he isn't even owned by Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This will be controversial but Dessers offered more than Roofe who was shit yet again.

The team was done in by the time he came on. Barely got a look in. 

19 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

Correct. We need changes in summer to crack this level. Sickener though a thought we had a chance tonight. 

What I'm most disappointed/frustrated with.  We had a great chance. At HT I thought we had the game under control. 

Thought overall we looked very leggy early on. Too many misplaced passes and lost control of the ball a lot. We were just that final pass away from creating some good chances. 

Don’t think they deserved to win the game either. 

Yilmaz was excellent over both ties. 

Diomande has a lot of work to do on his passing, never seems just right. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Win on Sunday and get into that break at the top we will be fine. Incredible season thus far given where the fraud had us.

Everything on that park at the weekend 

We always need to temper the disappointment and frustration with a dose of reality. In October our season was done under Beale, Clement came in and has taken us top of the league and got through to the last 16 of the Europa league with THAT squad….we signed 3 players in the window and one already has a season ended of an injury and for what it’s worth he’d have made a massive difference tonight.

Get through the next 90 with 3 points won and then by fuck do we need the break to get players back from injury

1 minute ago, downviewbear said:

The team gave there all out there tonight and with a bit of luck we could of won .This is a team who spentt nearly £90000000 in the summer so I don't think you can give the team or the manager any shit.

Defending our own corners properly has fuckall to do with how much they spent. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah, he’s a player that needs the games were we get 25 chances and he’ll score a couple.

A complete man short in tougher games.

At least Dessers can press though. Play Roofe and it just invites pressure or keeps them comfortable at the back.

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Rewatching their goal. Obviously it’s not the main issue but Dessers tries to turn in the box knowing there’s about 20 bodies in there. Such a frustrating player to watch. 

He is not frustrating he is just crap.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t think Tav or Souttar deserved to be on the losing side tonight.

Silva put some shift in too.

Sadly I don’t think the subs really gave us anything. Cantwell probably shouldn’t have even been on the bench. Looks like he still needs a good few weeks.

Least he will be back for OF.

For the first time in a long time I'm not disappointed going out of Europe. It's been great, don't get me wrong, but as everyone can see, our squad just can't cope in 3 competitions. Although we were poor for spells tonight, we still ran them very close. 

Hopefully now we can get our squad back to near full fitness for the last push for the title.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Our corners kicks are fucking woeful btw. Overhit, underhit, hardly win a header or a second ball. Overall woeful. 

Been that way for so fucking long too.