Strict liability

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol: coming from the moral crusaders who attack players, launch glass and sharp objects, sing about the queens passing, and graffiti our stadium with ‘66’.

Scottish football is full of absolute screwballs. 

2016 cup final invasion/attacking our players #topbantz

In the mental world that is Scottish football, this coming into force really wouldnt surprise me. Scottish football isnt exactly unfamiliar with short term thinking or hating itself to death. These people dont think as far as what their own fans are doing and if it could hurt themselves as well.. they are just blinded by hate. Also look at some of the mental legislation in politics. This really wouldnt shock me.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Hibs are faling apart again.

Lie down and take the abuse we give you ya insignificant needle injecting worms.

Win the domestic treble and watch this country implode Rangers.

Drink it fucking in

There’ll be some pressure to the Scottish Cup final if we’re playing that lot to complete the domestic treble 

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sure there was a missile handed over by the ref that came from the Hibs end on Sunday....the irony is clearly lost on these fuck wits:lol:

I still cannot get my head around the idea that Hibs fans and Hibernian FC obviously feel that they have the right to the moral high ground when it comes to the conduct of other Clubs supporters. Hibs want other Clubs to join in their crusade against naughty supporters, fine, Rangers FC, as I stated in an earlier post should immediately announce a reduction in the allocation of the missile happy, violent and morally repugnant supporters of Hibernian FC who routinely mock the memory of the victims of one of the most terrible tragedies in the history of football.

11 hours ago, johanhentze said:

In the mental world that is Scottish football, this coming into force really wouldnt surprise me. Scottish football isnt exactly unfamiliar with short term thinking or hating itself to death. These people dont think as far as what their own fans are doing and if it could hurt themselves as well.. they are just blinded by hate. Also look at some of the mental legislation in politics. This really wouldnt shock me.

I’m not sure this is a can of worms they could cope with.

Celtic certainly won’t want it and as we know with the current Scottish Football hierarchy that’ll go some way. 

If they could point it only at us ? For sure. 

4 minutes ago, markem said:

I’m not sure this is a can of worms they could cope with.

Celtic certainly won’t want it and as we know with the current Scottish Football hierarchy that’ll go some way. 

If they could point it only at us ? For sure. 

Then there is the whole way it would be enforced problem. Would you seriously trust the powers in place to be fair to all clubs?

Similar to the last time they tried to introduce this and if I remember rightly all but 2 clubs said no.

Why would any club vote for something that can be used against themselves and penalise them financially or with say a points reduction.

The junkies are obviously seriously butt hurt by the loss the other night and are lashing out like children. Notice how they are not kicking off to the sfa about the ref or decisions as they know he got them right.

Bunch of pathetic small minded wankers.

Rangers so far this season.

1 trophy in the bag. 

Currently top of the league.

Last 16 of the Europa league and  in the Scottish cup semi finals.

Suddenly all the ref's are Mason's again and strict liability is getting another airing.

They really do hate us more than they love their own clubs :lol:

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Then there is the whole way it would be enforced problem. Would you seriously trust the powers in place to be fair to all clubs?

I mean, surely you wouldn't think they'd invent laws about bad words, but then only define the bad words certain people use and not others? Surely they wouldn't create a Compliance officer job that only looked at those incidents highlighted by the celtic loving media?

Come on, this honest and fair country would stoop that low...have a word with yourself.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

As a support they're utter fucking vermin. 

I'm looking forward to the Hibs statement condemning it.

Dont hold your breath, could be a long wait.