*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

It's nothing or nothing.

We've not got it in us to win let alone by 3 goals. Draw is the best we can hope for.

If we win (small chance) and they drop points at Killie (decent chance of it) then it’s ours.

We’ve also got Dundee at home, who we’ve already put 5 past this season and they’ll have one eye on the beach.

Anything can happen, just need any win and take it from there. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If we win (small chance) and they drop points at Killie (decent chance of it) then it’s ours.

We’ve also got Dundee at home, who we’ve already put 5 past this season and they’ll have one eye on the beach.

Win on sat , we have dundee on tuesday , massive win there and the pressure on them at killie on wednesday would be huge 

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Literally says things to get them on side now ever since they were calling for his head about a month or two ago :lol:

Came out with some shite around St Patricks day aswell about not watching the football the following day because he would be celebrating being Irish with the rest of the Irish around the world. Definitely fingers his own arsehole while looking in the mirror 

Imagine grovelling to the cunts that raided your house and wanted you dead...

Guys a complete parody

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Literally says things to get them on side now ever since they were calling for his head about a month or two ago :lol:

Came out with some shite around St Patricks day aswell about not watching the football the following day because he would be celebrating being Irish with the rest of the Irish around the world. Definitely fingers his own arsehole while looking in the mirror 

He's just a soundboard of patter the horde will like. Incase they want to cut his fucking head off again.

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Even if that miracle were to happen then we still need to go to Tynecastle. They cunts and their scummy fans would do everything they can to fuck us up from winning the league there. Probably won’t matter anyway as we fucked it weeks ago. I hope to fuck I’m wrong but I honestly can’t see anything other than loss on Saturday - just can’t shift how I feel about it. Hate the thought of that tranny shagging weirdo lifting another title as well. 🤮

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Imagine grovelling to the cunts that raider your house and wanted you dead...

Guys a complete parody

He’s a fucking creepy nonce cunt! He tried everything to get them back on his side. He ended up scraping the barrel by going after Beaton and playing the Irish card. (Even though he’s British)

Just now, B1872 said:

He’s a fucking creepy nonce cunt! He tried everything to get them back on his side. He ended up scraping the barrel by going after Beaton and playing the Irish card. (Even though he’s British)

He is Irish tbf.

I like to embrace the fact I am both Irish and British. It really sends cunts to hell acknowledging you’re Irish but saying you’re also proudly British :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He is Irish tbf.

I like to embrace the fact I am both Irish and British. It really sends cunts to hell acknowledging you’re Irish but saying you’re also proudly British :lol:

Can only imagine 😂 right under the skin with that one 😂

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Can only imagine 😂 right under the skin with that one 😂

Aye, I accept all variations of it. Irish, Northern Irish, British :lol:

I’ll naturally call myself Northern Irish but I’ve no issue with other people calling me Irish, never seen it as something to get worked up over 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Even if that miracle were to happen then we still need to go to Tynecastle. They cunts and their scummy fans would do everything they can to fuck us up from winning the league there. Probably won’t matter anyway as we fucked it weeks ago. I hope to fuck I’m wrong but I honestly can’t see anything other than loss on Saturday - just can’t shift how I feel about it. Hate the thought of that tranny shagging weirdo lifting another title as well. 🤮

That's the way it should always be with everyone, that being said, if we need goals on the last day of the season I'd rather be playing Hearts than anyone else, we always pump them, especially when it matters.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Win on sat , we have dundee on tuesday , massive win there and the pressure on them at killie on wednesday would be huge 

Fuck me I never realised they played a day later. 
If there’s some kind of miracle on Sat then that could be huge 

17 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Balogun out too . We'll no be able to field 11 at this rate 

Where you seeing this mate?

Just now, RFC55 said:

He went off at half Time with a back problem iirc 

Has it been confirmed he's actually out though? We could be doing with his pace at the back this weekend. 

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He went off at half Time with a back problem iirc 

Yeah seen that! It’s just the poster made out it was confirmed he was out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would go 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 on saturday. Purely because we dont have wingers good enough, we cant start with one of McCausland or Wright 

Balogun at right of a 3 would also help Tav with Maeda . 

Midfield 3 of sterling, Diamonnde and lundstrum 

Silva and dessers up top or cantwell behind dessers. 

22 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Supposedly a precaution when he came off.  That’s what the commentary team were fed.

How many times have we heard the commentary say it was just precautionary then the player vanishing for months.

25 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I would go 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 on saturday. Purely because we dont have wingers good enough, we cant start with one of McCausland or Wright 

Balogun at right of a 3 would also help Tav with Maeda . 

Midfield 3 of sterling, Diamonnde and lundstrum 

Silva and dessers up top or cantwell behind dessers. 

Honestly think it's an easy decision. Do what we have been against them and we will get the same result 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How’s it an easy decision to change the entire way we’re set up to play?

Cos we haven't beat them in 2 years in a meaningful game, can't keep them out at the back and have no fit decent wingers