*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

I can’t I understand why we’ve faced multiple pumpings at the Paedodome in recent years yet consistently punch above ourselves in the EL year after year with some great away performances, against higher calibre opposition. Yet can’t seem to do it against a team that are rag-rolled in Europe every year. About time our club delivered a win there again.

One word mate. Mentality.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

I can’t I understand why we’ve faced multiple pumpings at the Paedodome in recent years yet consistently punch above ourselves in the EL year after year with some great away performances, against higher calibre opposition. Yet can’t seem to do it against a team that are rag-rolled in Europe every year. About time our club delivered a win there again.

It’s where the whole mentality needs changed. I’m a negative cunt but I don’t get paid to represent one of the greatest clubs on the planet

I can guarantee there’s players in our squad that would jump at a draw or a 1 or 2 goal defeat tomorrow - who actually cares ? Butland, Sterling, the injured Sima maybe ?

Its why the clear out is needed - things won’t change with the bulk of this squad

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d genuinely rather launch myself to my death than have to sit amongst them for 90+ minutes pretending I’m one of them

You could well be fishing as usual here but I have heard people mentioning this in the past 

No real Rangers man/woman would even consider it

Picked my team…

Butland

Tav Balogun Davies Ridvan

Sterling Lundstram Diomande

Cantwell 

Dessers Silva 

30 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Anyone know of anyone who has managed to get a ticket for tomorrow? I know of one.... and no, its not me!

I’d rather have fucking type 2 diabetes than sit incognito amongst those cunts. Whoever it is should be outed publicly IMO. 

44 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It’s because we really struggle with teams who come out all guns blazing with a high press, these players simply can’t deal with it.

Even Dortmund, Leipzig etc… never really did that against us.

Aye, that's true. They were completely different games on a different tempo. 

But the drop off from one game to the other is quite incredible.

14 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Much as I enjoy a cast of the old fishing rod, I'm being serious on this occasion. I couldn't sit amongst them either. I'd stick out like a sore thumb by being the only handsome one there.

Not having 6 digits per hand is a bit of a give away as well. 

There must be only us and the Fenians who play 80% home/away in front of pretty much a home crowd?

Dont know what it's like in the rest of europe but with the majority of sides giving us a high proportion of the stadium it's a home game essentially 8/10.

Neither set of players are accustomed to what the old firm kicks up.

Not too sure you can get used too it, your either made for these games or not.

We'll find out what we're made of.... let's hope the new blood energise us.

26 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I’d rather have fucking type 2 diabetes than sit incognito amongst those cunts. Whoever it is should be outed publicly IMO. 

Type 1 not bad enough ? 

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

There must be only us and the Fenians who play 80% home/away in front of pretty much a home crowd?

Dont know what it's like in the rest of europe but with the majority of sides giving us a high proportion of the stadium it's a home game essentially 8/10.

Neither set of players are accustomed to what the old firm kicks up.

Not too sure you can get used too it, your either made for these games or not.

We'll find out what we're made of.... let's hope the new blood energise us.

It's not like that these days because of allocation cuts. Only really Livingston and St Johnstone.

2 hours ago, ayro said:

Who’s the bellend that asked Butland twice about the autograph bollocks?

Yep that was wankish to say the least. 
The Managers PC wasn’t much better with Raman bringing up bwendans ‘fun’ pish twice.  

Embarrassing levels of journalism.  

8 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's not like that these days because of allocation cuts. Only really Livingston and St Johnstone.

We only get 10% of most grounds? 

Nah. 

15 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Yep that was wankish to say the least. 
The Managers PC wasn’t much better with Raman bringing up bwendans ‘fun’ pish twice.  

Embarrassing levels of journalism.  

He’s like a DR journo with his ‘leading’ questions. PC is far too smart to fall for it.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Wit? I never said that.

You not agreeing with our side finding it an alien experience playing away from home infront of a normal allocation? Even a 70/30 split in favour of the home team isnt an 'away allocation' in the majority of leagues. Especially at the Peadodome