*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

22 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Good to see that Clement says there will be a turnaround in the squad, clearly now beginning to stop protecting these losers. 

I think a lot of them have now been told they won’t be here next season and rightly so.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I am also of the opinion something like this happened weeks ago. I’ve never seen a mentality shift like it anywhere else in football in my life. To have a treble that’s very winnable on the horizon and decide suddenly that you can’t be bothered is bizarre in the extreme

I think I’ll remember this as one of the strangest seasons of my life supporting Rangers. Out of the title race at Halloween then somehow back in it and then seemingly decided we didn’t want it with a handle of games to go 

It’s mad though. Even if you’re for the bin, surely you work your whole life to win trophies.

Sums their mentality up tbh. 

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I actually think some of those conversations happened with players / agents prior to Ross County away. The way the attitude, application, desire plus obviously results have dropped off a cliff since then I'm convinced something negative impacted the group and never left.

Definitely something went down. 

Probably the least interested in a game I've been in a while. I'll still watch it but games drag when there is nothing to play for aside from pride. 

3-0

41 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s mad though. Even if you’re for the bin, surely you work your whole life to win trophies.

Sums their mentality up tbh. 

Yep and that’s another reason it’s bizarre. Even part time footballers who play a one off game in a cup against one of the big sides will throw everything at it for a win and one moment in the limelight.

Not this group though. Collectively, almost to a man, they decided to not bother anymore. Could have wrote themselves into the Rangers history books, but nope, 5 league games more was too many.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I am also of the opinion something like this happened weeks ago. I’ve never seen a mentality shift like it anywhere else in football in my life. To have a treble that’s very winnable on the horizon and decide suddenly that you can’t be bothered is bizarre in the extreme

I think I’ll remember this as one of the strangest seasons of my life supporting Rangers. Out of the title race at Halloween then somehow back in it and then seemingly decided we didn’t want it with a handle of games to go 

Agree.
And when you say somehow back in it, we were the bookies favourites for the title !

Massive respect to the thousands of Bears who will turn out, many travelling long distance, days off work and much money spent to support the team  in a meaningless game. Quite frankly, the current squad with only one or two exceptions do not deserve your support.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Definitely something went down. 

It seem to start from around the defeat against Motherwell . That defeat seemed to break their we just have to do the bare minimum to win mentally and with these players there was no comeback from it. As much as it pains me to say it Rodgers was right in saying wel see in May. He knew they were mentally weak as piss.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Honest to fucking god 

Hard crowd in here today. I may have worded that a little wrong, lol. I've always liked Arsenal, and I despise Man C more than any other team, so I will be keeping an eye on the score whilst watching us. Better? :sarcasm: