Jefte

He was very good going forward, getting in to good positions but still a bit raw with his final ball.  He's still young so hopefully that will come with more experience. 

Where we are at the minute that was like Carlos putting on a shirt today.

Forget about final bal/qualityl etc.

Pace, Energy, brave, trying to make things happen.

Huge positives in his game.

I was critical of him when he first played LB, like a lot of folk tbh, but the boy showed yesterday he’s more than capable in that role. I like how attacking he is and he was racing to get back too.

52 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I was critical of him when he first played LB, like a lot of folk tbh, but the boy showed yesterday he’s more than capable in that role. I like how attacking he is and he was racing to get back too.

Big test for him sep 1st, that’s when we’ll find out if he’s got the baws and talent to make the position his own.

Early signs are promising, only 20, potentially could be an excellent singing 

35 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Big test for him sep 1st, that’s when we’ll find out if he’s got the baws and talent to make the position his own.

Early sings are promising, only 20, potentially could be an excellent singing 

Squad harmony is essential.

• 5 weeks later...

Looks very good, I think he’ll move to a bigger league fairly soon for a good fee. At 20 years old, it’s very tough to keep someone with his technical ability for too long. 

Seems better defensively than we first thought, but also can get forward and has a really good controlled cross on him. 

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Deserves praise after stupidly being written off after 2 poor 45's in pre season. Could have let the sending off v Kyiv affect him but hasn't. Come through another tough game despite having a referee target on his back too. Keeps getting better and his willingness to get forward and get balls in to box is pleasing. Will surely only get better as the season goes on.

Some of his play reminds me of barisic in the early days, except jefte has a set of baws

Still prefer him a bit further forward, but he combined brilliantly with Cortés yesterday. Mature player for his age.

Some of his bookings have been an absolute joke. Yesterday may be the first one that was warranted even if it was an accident.

I think he's on to something with that tache. I can see it catching on. :lol: