*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

They are going to start like a fucking train be ready for it Rangers. First 30mins of each half they empty the tank. 

Stay in the game and whilst I still don't think we will win we won't get a battering. 

20 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

We need to treat them with contempt, get in their faces, give them no time to play. They would then be there for the taking.

No fear

No respect

NO SURRENDER!

We see this post before every game and it rarely happens. It's just missing the dont let Brown/McGregor control the game.

20 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

We need to treat them with contempt, get in their faces, give them no time to play. They would then be there for the taking.

No fear

No respect

NO SURRENDER!

Are you going to post this same thing constantly 

On 24/08/2024 at 19:14, bluenoz said:

A few decisions to make. Four fighting for three midfield spots.

Does Matondo start? I still think he is more effective as a sub in this game against a tiring (shite) fullback.

Matondo tires quickly. I think he'd be ineffective starting.

4 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

I'll be in the air flying home from holiday for the whole match.

Tense during the flight. Epic levels potentially heart attack levels when we are landing and I know I'll get the score soon. 

Couple of Tim tops on the plane earlier but a mental Gers man behind me. 

Mon the Teds

Same situation here mate

I hope Barron continues his good start with us and Dessers cuts out the missing sitters. Add that to someone poleaxing mcgregor early doors and we might have some fun. 

The players need to ignore the stench and annoy their fans so they turn on their team.

36 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I think it’s imperative we put Sterling at RB and tav in the middle for this match. Meada running at Tav leads to goals for them, we can’t keep flexing the same thing and expect it to change.

Tav in the middle? Why?

It's annoying because we always make mcgregor look like a superstar when we play them but as shown by europe, the champions league and internationals, he is actually pretty shite.

Would actually look at dropping tav to the bench for this and put sterling rb, cannot be fucked watching him get rinsed by maeda yet again

One thing you can be pretty certain on is a big decision going against us yet again, I genuinely can't remember when a big decision didn't go against us against them, not sure how many goals we have had ruled out now in so many games against them

27 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

It's annoying because we always make mcgregor look like a superstar when we play them but as shown by europe, the champions league and internationals, he is actually pretty shite.

Would actually look at dropping tav to the bench for this and put sterling rb, cannot be fucked watching him get rinsed by maeda yet again

One thing you can be pretty certain on is a big decision going against us yet again, I genuinely can't remember when a big decision didn't go against us against them, not sure how many goals we have had ruled out now in so many games against them

Since VAR was introduced in Scotland we've had 4 "goals" disallowed against them after var reviews.

Guess how many they've had disallowed......yep, zero.

These things even themselves out though, so it's all good :lol:

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I think it’s imperative we put Sterling at RB and tav in the middle for this match. Meada running at Tav leads to goals for them, we can’t keep flexing the same thing and expect it to change.

Well this definitely isn’t happening