Kasanwirjo

Loyal72

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Tavs game was again littered with mistakes, thankfully nothing that cost us but he is constantly making them now......that back pass he hit when Souttar had to react to cut out kinda sums up where Tav is at these days

He gets skinned so easily. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. Right back instead of Tav

2. Left back, Jefte LW and Bajrami then into the no10.

Either or suits me.

This squad has a very different feeling imo with Kasa at RB and Jefte at LB, suddenly a lot of power and pace at full back.

Throw Igamane up top to finish the chances we create, and by fuck I think he's cracked it.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

This squad has a very different feeling imo with Kasa at RB and Jefte at LB, suddenly a lot of power and pace at full back.

Throw Igamane up top to finish the chances we create, and by fuck I think he's cracked it.

I'll be honest the going forward doesn't concern me near as much as the defensive weakness that is Tav. He's having players go inside him, outside him, by him, round him and seems oblivious as it's happening. The rhs is clearly being targeted and rightly so.

Tav is Clement's achilles heel.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll be honest the going forward doesn't concern me near as much as the defensive weakness that is Tav. He's having players go inside him, outside him, by him, round him and seems oblivious as it's happening. The rhs is clearly being targeted and rightly so.

Tav is Clement's achilles heel.

I'm not meaning offensively either btw.

Genuinely I'm excited about the thought of fullbacks that can actually run back with a bit of pace and take the ball off of players, not just lead them in.

Barisic was chronic for it, Tav just gets burnt for speed now.

Igamane to finish Dessers' chances, and I think our team genuinely isn't a dumpster fire.