Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

B..b....but the bridges 

There is a degree of standard that should be adhered to of course. 

IF the club made clear bannable offences then I'd be alright with it, however as it stands it appears to be a step out of line of involvement with the police (who sometimes actively seek trouble) seems to be a banning. Which isn't right. 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the ban letters out now from Rangers. Who were the ones on here that had a go at me again when I went right through that Stewart Robertson for saying any offenders will be banned and you's all said stuff like come back to me when fans actually get banned and that he's only saying it for show to keep people happy. Be honest and own up.

Also flies in the face of their fantastic statement Rangers made on the Monday/Tue after the cup final.

This is back to the old Rangers we know.

Poor poor show - from a position of strength too.

I remember this 1 well and u were getting it raw saying u were talking Shite. U called this one right imo. Poor  show from  the head ones. Teams and the spfl will shite all over us again. Well said Kai, we have spineless shoddy cunts at the top. 

Dunno why clubs do this. Won't the guys involved be up for football banning orders if found guilty anyway? 

Don't see why the club can't just leave punishment to the courts which will no doubt be excessive anyway.

How long are these guys being told they're being banned for?

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

If people have been stupid enough to react to the goading of Hibs fans and make their way to the pitch for a fight and been caught either on cameras or by the police in doing so, then I'm not quite sure what you expect from the club. 

Shut up ya Fanny 

Poor from the board. I know someone who was in the disabled section follows rangers everywhere and has done for years, He says that police/stewards genuinely did nothing and have seen others commenting that they feared for their safety as their only exit had police horses charging up it. Fans had to a degree protect them.  Pretty poor from the club should really have stood up to this. I am not against any members of the current board but very disappointing however not surprised in the slightest.

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's the ban letters out now from Rangers. Who were the ones on here that had a go at me again when I went right through that Stewart Robertson for saying any offenders will be banned and you's all said stuff like come back to me when fans actually get banned and that he's only saying it for show to keep people happy. Be honest and own up.

Also flies in the face of their fantastic statement Rangers made on the Monday/Tue after the cup final.

This is back to the old Rangers we know.

Poor poor show - from a position of strength too.

Know a few that has had theirs but if they get proven o be not guilt at couture they should get the email overturned.

All of the fans including myself are grateful of what that minority done to protect our own but if you take the law into your own hands you must expect to be reprimanded.

The club can't condone law breaking from the fans no matter the consequence. 

If a rangers fan ran in and chopped a guys head off in self defence he would be jailed.

Keep the heads up lads, we're all proud of you.

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Know a few that has had theirs but if they get proven o be not guilt at couture they should get the email overturned.

All of the fans including myself are grateful of what that minority done to protect our own but if you take the law into your own hands you must expect to be reprimanded.

The club can't condone law breaking from the fans no matter the consequence. 

If a rangers fan ran in and chopped a guys head off in self defence he would be jailed.

Keep the heads up lads, we're all proud of you.

What the fuck is that 

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

:lol:

So we sit there and let them attack our players? Did you even see the game and what happened? If you did I find it absurd you think what Rangers fans did that day was deserving of bans.

Away to fuck with that pish

Those fans who ran on to defend out own should be defended vigorously by the club. Not banned for having the courage to protect those who wear our shirt.

Nope I wasn't there and all I have to go on is the videos/reports and first hand accounts of those that were...mostly from this forum and not the MSM.  

I don't know who the banning orders were issued to, but we've all seen pictures of boots, kicks and corner flags being brandished that would make it very very difficult for the the club to defend the actions of these few as "protecting our players/staff".  I have no doubt there were fans on the pitch that were concerned for our players/staff but it would be naive to think that there weren't some who took up the invitation to come down for the fighting.

Maybe the tone of the post has come across wrongly (writing rather than talking can do that!) but I'm not actually blaming our fans at all.  Since the OP was about the boards reaction and issuing bans, my point is that the board was/is in an impossible position regarding the actions of a few given what's been seen and will find it almost impossible to defend.

Not surprised,  but very disappointed,

club talk about building bridges that should start with our own fans first and no one else,

we have put up with nonsense for years now this

, at the end of the day they have our season ticket money, we pulled together as always and support this great club 

As always this board and most of our previous boards have taken us for granted but won't stand up for us somethings never change