Alfredo for Colombia?

MattyBlue

9 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

70 goals in 114 appearances in Europe at the age of 22, all be it Scotland and Finland, hes proving himself to be very adaptable and successful!

I think he will only get better with confidence, if he picks up a goal against celtic I think that will bring out a new level in him that we haven't seen.

He badly needs this.

When we get to the group stages and he bangs a few in his profile will only increase along with his price tag. 

Would like to see him left alone this season from international games let him get a good season with us under Stevie before he has to deal with all the travel and pressure of international football. 

For me, Morelos at times genuinely looks unplayable and his hold up play and strength can be phenomenal.

Think he could be a bit more clinical though (despite his very good goals return it could have been a lot more), and also needs to improve his football IQ (Offside goal Vs Osijek springs to mind) and he could play at a really high level.

31 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When we get to the group stages and he bangs a few in his profile will only increase along with his price tag. 

Would like to see him left alone this season from international games let him get a good season with us under Stevie before he has to deal with all the travel and pressure of international football. 

Don’t agree with that at all. He will likely be gone at the end of this season, anything which can increase his value between now and then helps us. 

Also I think he’s shown he’s fit enough to handle a high frequency of playing minutes, he’s had around ten weeks off in just over two years.

20 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Don’t agree with that at all. He will likely be gone at the end of this season, anything which can increase his value between now and then helps us. 

Also I think he’s shown he’s fit enough to handle a high frequency of playing minutes, he’s had around ten weeks off in just over two years.

He won't be gone if he accepts an improved contract.... unless that massive offer comes in. The manager will do everything to keep him

31 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We find a talent and all everyone wants is to sell him.