Ricksen passed away

Escobar

Heartbreaking man, a could greet.

Rest easy Fernando you were an absolute fighter and winner, your family can be immensely proud of what you achieved in your life and am sure all your memories will live on through your children.

RIP Fernando Ricksen. 

Knew this day was coming for a long time but it’s hit me like a tonne of bricks. A young man who gave his all on the pitch and loved a good laugh off it. Struck down by a horrific disease when he should have been winding down as a player and perhaps going into coaching as well as enjoying his family life. Puts an awful lot of things into perspective and I just hope his family cope with the massive loss they need to live with.

Rest in peace Fernando. A Ranger forever and a legend of a man 💔

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Mate I’m seething with the media but today is just about remembering Fernando. He was one of us, we all loved him and will always remember what he gave us. Nobody is going to spoil that. He made me laugh, at times he made me say furfuxsake Fernando 😀 but he gave us joy and fantastic memories. That’s what we concentrate on today. 

Well said TG,even tho we expected it,it was still a shock,RIP Fernando.