Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, B1872 said:

So we are wearing the old kit in Europa but have a new kit being released for start of SPFL season?

Seems to be the old kit will be used for the new season but there might be an away kit launch.

There's a huge stock of last season kit available, so might as well sell it first.

But Yes, it is confusing 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

According to Kings interview the retail deal went back to our favour at 3pm today mate. Already been to the store to get tops for the misses and myself. Happy fucking days ?

@DeanMK what we were looking for :cheers:

33 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Great news. Getting Ashley to compromise on anything is not the easiest task so well done the board for getting it done. 

I don't, not being negative, think it had much to do with the board.  This is a tri-partite agreement between Rangers, SD and Puma and two of these actors are minnows.  Maker no mistake this deal was brokered (being polite) by Puma who control the purse strings.  This to me was clear in the first paragraph of the statement released by the club:

The negotiations between the parties have been protracted and have not been smooth. In that regard, TRFC and SD thank PUMA for its assistance and patience during a period that has been difficult for them as official kit supplier to the Club.

I read that as Puma was royally pissed off by both parties, told them to get it sorted or see us in court, even Ashley does not have the funds to piss off one of the largest kit makers in the world.

So well done Puma, oh and the board and Ashley for listening to reason. 

Special thanks to the bhoycotters for forcing them to the negotiating table :mutley:

Be great to see the Megastore open again.

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

So we are wearing the old kit in Europa but have a new kit being released for start of SPFL season?

I think we needed to register our kit for Europe so we will wear last seasons kit for Europe but a new kit is being negotiated as we speak and hopefully this will be out by the start of the new season!

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I don't, not being negative, think it had much to do with the board.  This is a tri-partite agreement between Rangers, SD and Puma and two of these actors are minnows.  Maker no mistake this deal was brokered (being polite) by Puma who control the purse strings.  This to me was clear in the first paragraph of the statement released by the club:

The negotiations between the parties have been protracted and have not been smooth. In that regard, TRFC and SD thank PUMA for its assistance and patience during a period that has been difficult for them as official kit supplier to the Club.

I read that as Puma was royally pissed off by both parties, told them to get it sorted or see us in court, even Ashley does not have the funds to piss off one of the largest kit makers in the world.

Special thanks to the bhoycotters for forcing them to the negotiating table :mutley:

Be great to see the Megastore open again.

Think this is probably right but so fuck get the kit bought. Watp.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

This just sounds like you're being stubborn and refusing to give the board credit for something positive they helped do. People like you called this one incorrectly from the very start. 

And calling them bhoycotters is pretty pathetic. If you don't think that helped our negotiating position, then you're being silly.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

I'm gonna buy a Rangers top, some Rangers magnets, a Rangers bottle opener, a Rangers tea towel, a Rangers pencil case, a Rangers EBT holder, a Rangers banned song, and I might even take a punt on a discounted Martyn Waghorn to sit out the back garden

Don't forget to pick up an ice bucket to put the champagne in for 55 mate?

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

This just sounds like you're being stubborn and refusing to give the board credit for something positive they helped do. People like you called this one incorrectly from the very start. 

And calling them bhoycotters is pretty pathetic. If you don't think that helped our negotiating position, then you're being silly.

Pointing out that we may not be in this position if not for Puma is hardly being stubborn, just reading what Dave King implied with his own words and I gave credit to both the board and Ashley as it takes two to Tango.

I feel the boycotters impact was negligible but am happy to let them bask in their own glory.

Happy both parties with some encouragement have seen sense.

7 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Think this is probably right but so fuck get the kit bought. Watp.

Looks like the new kit, Puma will be rushing it through, should be available later this season perhaps by the start of the domestic league, Chinese workers will be busy.