Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

A Facebook friend just posted their statement. 

I responded asking them if this was a good idea as all Rangers fans would be happy for the SFA to investigate previous issues not resolved properly. In particular what they going to call that Stand. 

I say again has anyone ever denied that Big Jock Knew? 

The board must release a strongly worded statement, all out attack on these bastards. However, they are probably more interested in these shitty " follow with pride" videos. I am actually wording an email at the moment asking the board what they are going to do about it. Saying nothing is simply not an option now.

We should be writing demanding an inquiry into the two instances (known), Torbett and the photographer guy,  of inappropriate sexual behavior at celtic park and why has there never been an inquiry into:

1. What large John knew
  2. What Auld Bob Kelly covered up
  3. Why Torbett was rehired by the club
  4. Who else was involved in the cover up?

Remember in the USA, Penn State were punished more for the cover-up than for the abusive sexual predators, why has this club never been held to account, how much influence did Archbishop Winning bring to bear?  

Time for our club to stop playing nice as it gets you nowhere. 

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

The board should release another statement. This time mentioning that we will fight any attempts at punishment with the strongest legal challenges.

We should also enter into a war of words with celtic reminding them that our affairs have been open to public scrutiny since this broke in 2010/11. There has been an inquiry and our club has risen from the bottom. It is about time ALL clubs faced a review of its wrongdoings on all matters which threaten the morality and integrity of our game. Starting with a club who has a sordid desperate past, we will allow a fucking review when they bastards clean up their own tax dodging paedophile shithouse.

Abso fuckin lutely, surely the board have to break their dignified silence on this with some reference to the dirty past of the mhanks.  and I don't mean some kind of oblique reference like " several clubs have a chequered history". I want a direct reference to them and not other clubs so there is no doubt about who is in our sights. They have really become a cancer of our game.

Rangers haven't done anything illegal and their only crime was to not produce the side letters . They were fined 250k for that and LNS said no sporting advantage was gained. Let's ffs move on , we've suffered 10 times more punishment than any supposed crime we've commited. With regards to sporting advantage let's not forget that goes on every season and no titles are stripped, with the latest being PSG who will have a 160M sporting advantage on the pitch v the Tim's on Tuesday after taking a player on "loan" to dodge breaking the fair play rules. The same club who paid a 50M fine after admitting overspending to break fair play rules in the past , yes you guessed it no one asked for the title they won that year either.

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

On paper the scum have never been in such a good position, there raking it in because of the unfair playing field they've already had. Something is spooking these cunts into rocking the boat. 

Litigations heading there way might just be what's got them spooked. 

My thoughts exactly. Trying to stack the cards in their favour to survive whats coming.

I have read a good amount of evidence and opinions on this subject. Without bragging I am probably more intelligent than most (especially those of a different persuasion) who have expressed a view on this subject.

Bearing in mind all I have read and the statements made by governing bodies I have a message for those asking for a review.

I have considered this response and would like to say 

JUST FUCK OFF 

The barefaced cheek if the child rapists to pursue this is ridiculous.

Here is all you need to know celtic fans looking in we commited tax evasion which is still legal now.

your horrible bastard of a club raped children and covered it up both of those are crimes worse than any in the eyes of the law.

Fuck off and die ya taig cunts.

7 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Absolutely correct, Lawwell has decided to throw his weight behind Doncaster (and now his resignation from the SFA Professional Game Board board makes perfect sense) and is going to try and fuck Regan and get his own man in. Regan actually makes a tremendous point in his reply email, Doncaster had a private meeting with the celtic Supporters Association before they issued their final statement claiming to be from the 42 clubs, so this was clearly a premeditated response to appease them. If there's anything going to be investigated maybe this sequence of events should be looked at.

You're right and wrong. We need influence, so we need a representative there so while Robertson is, IMO, pretty crap is better than nothing.

Where you're absolutely correct is in how a statement could be made which allegedly was in the name of 42 clubs could have been made without some form of vote or Extraordinary Meeting taking place. If Doncaster has done that, on the back of his private meeting with the CSA and without consulting each and every club before making this statement, then he needs to be investigated himself, absolutely no doubt.

Let's be clear here, the SFA are and have been no friends of Rangers, but in this position they are absolutely correct and Doncaster, with Lawwell operating him with his hand firmly up his arse, are gunning for our titles.

We need to strike back, call an EGM of the SPFL and attempt a vote of no confidence in Doncaster due to his actions in colluding with Lawwell and meeting the CSA without the permission of all clubs that he claims to represent, that's the angle the board should be taking with any statement.

In my rage this morning it's something that completely passed me by . You're quite correct , the spfl letter does seem to be more a reaction to their meeting with the csa than representative of 42 league clubs .

One of the reason I'm saying this is because I remember reading an open letter by the secretary of the csa , Mad Joe somebody ( ? )  , where he said he was going to speak to fans representatives of the other 42  clubs on this matter . A strange feat , I thought , if even possible . I now wonder if this is the 42 clubs the spfl are claiming to speak on behalf of ?  Are they relying on the word of the secretary of the csa ? Wonder if we can find out if this is the case . 

Irrespective of that , it does seem strange this letter appearing after his meeting of the csa which begs the question of who exactly is dungcaster representing in an official capacity ? If it is the csa then I'd agree with you , that it's an ideal opportunity for bringing up a vote of no confidence in him . 

The time has come to go for the jugular.

They want to keep this going and won't stop in their lunatic frothing quest. We must defend ourselves massively. Dave King, everyone's looking to you and your board to counter their scummy statement with a few home truths

What a rotten bunch of fucking insects

Can someone please explain to me what the micks hope to get out of this 2011 UEFA licence thing? Obviously I know what they're really doing it for (spite and hatred) but what is the "official" reason? I just don't understand what's supposed to be gained. Can we get extra fines or a punishment?

21 minutes ago, gmcf said:

In my rage this morning it's something that completely passed me by . You're quite correct , the spfl letter does seem to be more a reaction to their meeting with the csa than representative of 42 league clubs .

One of the reason I'm saying this is because I remember reading an open letter by the secretary of the csa , Mad Joe somebody ( ? )  , where he said he was going to speak to fans representatives of the other 42  clubs on this matter . A strange feat , I thought , if even possible . I now wonder if this is the 42 clubs the spfl are claiming to speak on behalf of ?  Are they relying on the word of the secretary of the csa ? Wonder if we can find out if this is the case . 

Irrespective of that , it does seem strange this letter appearing after his meeting of the csa which begs the question of who exactly is dungcaster representing in an official capacity ? If it is the csa then I'd agree with you , that it's an ideal opportunity for bringing up a vote of no confidence in him . 

Correct.

Joe O'Rourke, an individual who made bigoted slurs against Rangers fans and Protestants

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/515972/celt-fans-chief-hit-by-titanic-bigot-rap/

These types of people are the guys Doncaster had a private meeting with, at their request.

That fucking slug Doncaster needs to be the focus of our statement. Lawwell is untouchable by the media but Doncaster should be taken to task on who he met, what they discussed and how this resulted in a statement being made on behalf of 42 clubs when he never even gauged their opinion.

This needs to be investigated.

46 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The barefaced cheek if the child rapists to pursue this is ridiculous.

Here is all you need to know celtic fans looking in we commited tax evasion which is still legal now.

your horrible bastard of a club raped children and covered it up both of those are crimes worse than any in the eyes of the law.

Fuck off and die ya taig cunts.

I think what we did was tax avoidance (legal) rather than evasion to be fair.

Why the fuck is everybody reacting this way!?

I have to admit, though, I was a also a bit concerned until BP9 recently assured me on the 'Should Stewart Roberstson Walk Away' thread that the scottish football authorities "are actually refusing to go forward with any further investigations but don't let that fact cloud your paranoia)"

So no need for us or the board to get up in arms about it.

We are in safe hands with the sfa and spfl.

Aye, right!

5 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Correct.

Joe O'Rourke, an individual who made bigoted slurs against Rangers fans and Protestants

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/515972/celt-fans-chief-hit-by-titanic-bigot-rap/

These types of people are the guys Doncaster had a private meeting with, at their request.

That fucking slug Doncaster needs to be the focus of our statement. Lawwell is untouchable by the media but Doncaster should be taken to task on who he met, what they discussed and how this resulted in a statement being made on behalf of 42 clubs when he never even gauged their opinion.

This needs to be investigated.

Yep , that's the one . Wish I could find that letter where he says he was speaking to fans of every team . Nasty piece of work . 

Definetly an angle worth pursuing . 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Response coming next week at some point I believe. No idea about any of the content. 

What I would say is that Gollum on BBC earlier said he's spoken to every Premiership club and not one supports an independent review of any kind. It's an open goal for the club here. 

Exactly. Doncaster's letter stated he was writing on behalf of all 42 clubs when it clearly wasn't. Said already this should be the focus of any statement we make. He's taken the word of the CSA/celtic as being what all clubs/fans want and published that without their consent.

He should be out the door.