Is FDB the right choice?

BigBearButt

I'm not so sure. We need an old school ball buster who can motivate players. 

Frank de boer would be a continuation of the Warburton (and Murty) style of play an d unless we can buy better players than celtic it won't work. 

I'd go for warnock and get a big and nasty team out on the pitch.

At the end of today not one celtic player looked like they were in a battle today it was all too easy for them. I'd get a big physical team on the pitch and bully the fuckers. 

Absolutely no way is fdb the right man  for us just now.

We need a manager who knows ows how to properly organise a team and win ugly regardless and who takes no shit from his players. 

I think warnock would be a great choice but also think he's out of our league. 

Ultimately I have no idea who we should go for

1 minute ago, Kilsyth_Bear86 said:

HAS to be Walter . Its more dire than 2007 and genuinely do not want to see another Warburton 4-3-3 experiment .  Absolute ludicrous 12/14 months since Warburton left thats set us back about 5 years minimum  

I'm not sure even Walter would be able to turn this lot around. Why would he take the job again and risk tarnishing his legacy?

2 minutes ago, Kilsyth_Bear86 said:

HAS to be Walter . Its more dire than 2007 and genuinely do not want to see another Warburton 4-3-3 experiment .  Absolute ludicrous 12/14 months since Warburton left thats set us back about 5 years minimum  

You honestly think the board haven't approached him? Sir Walter has had his time. We need to cast the net a bit further

No

mph for me, been there and done it in a number of differen leagues and in Europe.

Dont get the obsession with warnock. So he says good things about us, great, but he is a championship manager and has failed in his last few jobs and Cardiff are cracking at the seams as we speak.