Who do you back: Manager or Players ?

Bad Robot

Who are you backing   

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you backing

• Manager
    • Players
    • Not enough info

We are a journalists wet dream, the club that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving again and again, we are a fuckin car crash atm.

If ever proper no nonsense iron rod leadership is required now is the time, where it is coming from is another thing altogether. 

Managers a wimp.

The way I see it is that unless there was physical violence towards Murty then nothing they could have said should end up with people getting suspended, Christ sake they are all adults, all this snowflake shit (or whatever it's called) is getting out of hand, was at the 9 in a row dinner over in NI last week and Charlie Miller was talking about a tear up he was having with Albertz, he said that after he hit him a couple of times and he didn't move he knew he was fucked and Walter just stood there watching and then finally said "your not even coming second in this fight son" now we are suspending players cause they possibly hurt the managers feelings..!!

I don’t think any player is ever bigger than the club. Don’t think the manager has what it takes either but there is a way to do things and I’m guessing Miller and Wallace have overstepped the mark. Obviously not enough information but Murty doesnt strike me a being the kinda guy who would go against his players easily.

He has always, frustratingly, defended them even when there undefendable(new word).

30 minutes ago, mus said:

The way I see it is that unless there was physical violence towards Murty then nothing they could have said should end up with people getting suspended, Christ sake they are all adults, all this snowflake shit (or whatever it's called) is getting out of hand, was at the 9 in a row dinner over in NI last week and Charlie Miller was talking about a tear up he was having with Albertz, he said that after he hit him a couple of times and he didn't move he knew he was fucked and Walter just stood there watching and then finally said "your not even coming second in this fight son" now we are suspending players cause they possibly hurt the managers feelings..!!

This is my first post on this whole clusterfuck situation mate, reading your first part above just made so much sense.

Unless as you say physical violence was used then it should have been dealt with behind closed doors. And how Murty is still in charge is a complete mystery as well. It seems whatever Kenny & Lee did has been used as a way in keeping Murty in charge and it also takes the heat from the board when are mainly responsible for this whole fuck up. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is my first post on this whole clusterfuck situation mate, reading your first part above just made so much sense.

Unless as you say physical violence was used then it should have been dealt with behind closed doors. And how Murty is still in charge is a complete mystery as well. It seems whatever Kenny & Lee did has been used as a way in keeping Murty in charge and it also takes the heat from the board when are mainly responsible for this whole fuck up. 

I'm assuming it WAS dealt with behind closed doors.  All we're hearing is the outcome.

The most important person at a football club is the manager and his word goes.  Always.  Alex Ferguson and Walter should be role models for all managers.

If the board think Murty isn't up to it, they should sack him.  But they should also  sack or suspend the players involved, otherwise they're not going to attract the right class of manager next time round - the manager always has to know that the board has his back.

The manager. The team played dreadful and a long way off (what we all know from the last old firm ) their best. The mistakes they made and the goals they gave away are pure errors on their part. Not the management. The team appeared to down tools. Regardless of how useless the manager is that will always be wrong. 

Murty is not the right man for the job. Even he'd admit that, but what appears to be a mutiny, given the fact we all know murty won't be in charge next season is morally wrong. They let the fans down. 

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

the thing is, you can see this coming. miller gets dropped, his wifey hits twitter/Instagram to say how brilliant he is and next thing he is alleged to be leading a dressing room revolt. It's very predictable.

To be fair to her she was initially responding to taigs spamming her twitter feed so she had every right to stick up for her husband.