Davy's Left Peg

thebooler

Skim read through some of it.

1 - He tried to make people believe he was some sort of Irish model or some pish

2 - A bit in there about hypocrisy, he tried to have a go at someone for a Wee Jay joke or similar, yet his Twitter picture was a Wee Jay photoshop on Halliday in BF1

Skim read and it's a good article from what I read - don't agree with the bumming of "wonderful Jim Hannah" but that's a minor detail.

It's a shame no-one takes him seriously though thanks to him pretending to be an Irish model and his Wee Jay hypocrisy. Act like a pure cock and sadly, people remember that rather than any spot-on message you put out there.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Skim read and it's a good article from what I read - don't agree with the bumming of "wonderful Jim Hannah" but that's a minor detail.

It's a shame no-one takes him seriously though thanks to him pretending to be an Irish model and his Wee Jay hypocrisy. Act like a pure cock and sadly, people remember that rather than any spot-on message you put out there.

I’d disagree with that completely. Six months ago I had folk actually pretending they had blocked me on Twitter to be staunch and get some Retweets since I work for the Record.(I spotted someone who had lifted someone else’s screengrab to show everyone else they had blocked me) 

Write something the same folk agree with and they suddenly change their tune.

The current board have stumbled from disaster to disaster, blaming everyone else for their own failings. Mr King and Mr Robertson have both been guilty of a condescending attitude towards the support and shareholders. King has been up to his usual tricks, flaunting City rules and being caught out. Andrew Dickson and Mr Park Jnr played massive a massive part in employing Pedro Caixinia. The marketing department have made a massive mess of all merchandise deals. Then we have the huge issue of fans’ money being wasted on players who were never going to be suitable for our club.  We may not be having to start all over again each and every new season had the correct employees been in place.

Very good summary of our plight 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I’d disagree with that completely. Six months ago I had folk actually pretending they had blocked me on Twitter to be staunch and get some Retweets since I work for the Record.(I spotted someone who had lifted someone else’s screengrab to show everyone else they had blocked me) 

The whole blocking the Record thing on Twitter was stupid as well imo, just unfollow and don't click on their tweets :lol: 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Any level-minded person will give credit if the message is correct. I like to think I do it myself. 

If someone says something I agree with doesn't matter if it's you, Keith Jackson, Hugh Keevins, Kris Boyd, Graham Murty or whoever. Should be about the message not the messenger but there are a lot of people who will just never give anyone credit because they hate them (think you'll probably notice this more than anyone) ... I mind you put up a spot-on article months back and it was questioning the board and I people were giving you grief and I said can't win, moan that King has lapdogs in the press and no questions asked, someone i.e you does it and it's still not good enough either.

People can be fucking strange. 

24 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

The current board have stumbled from disaster to disaster, blaming everyone else for their own failings. Mr King and Mr Robertson have both been guilty of a condescending attitude towards the support and shareholders. King has been up to his usual tricks, flaunting City rules and being caught out. Andrew Dickson and Mr Park Jnr played massive a massive part in employing Pedro Caixinia. The marketing department have made a massive mess of all merchandise deals. Then we have the huge issue of fans’ money being wasted on players who were never going to be suitable for our club.  We may not be having to start all over again each and every new season had the correct employees been in place.

Very good summary of our plight 

I personally would line everyone up . Gestapo style and shoot the bastards straight in the foreheads

Have read through the blog and really can't disagree with its content.

The present board headed by DK have lied to the fans from the outset. They promised to spend significant amounts of their own money investing in rebuilding the club, not the fans season ticket money. I fully understand that money is there to be invested.

Dave King during his takeover campaign quoted various amounts of HIS money he was willing to spend from 50 down to 16 million pounds.To date all he has done very little of what he promised.

The blog is correct in that those sycophants who openly supported DK have been rewarded with various places within Rangers, positions very few of them are qualified for.

The only real investment the club has received has been from the fans of this club via the 40,000 season tickets purchased.

6 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Starts off alright, then quickly descends into it's usual pathetic shitstirring and infighting. 

Team Davy do love a good shitstir between Bears though, haven't read a blog from them on here that wasn't. 

anything he writes that you think was false?

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The guy can be a full on prick, but he’s got that spot on, we have just switched one bunch of cunts for another bunch of cunts. 

The second lots of cunts being far more dangerous because they have so called Bears running interference for them with the fans and feeding them lies after lies. 

We will never move forward while these trough guzzlers are in and around our great club. 

If our esteemed SLO is reading this (we know you prowl about ya cunt) you and your old man make Ashley and his crew look like amateurs. 

Too far?

The full rogues gallery laid bare for exactly what they are. Article bang on the money in so many ways.

"Until we see real changes in the upper echelons and experienced staff rather than jobs for favours our club will continue to stagger around waiting for the next disaster. This lot have used up every bit of fan goodwill they earned. Time for a different approach and new faces throughout the club from top to bottom."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The current board have stumbled from disaster to disaster, blaming everyone else for their own failings. Mr King and Mr Robertson have both been guilty of a condescending attitude towards the support and shareholders. King has been up to his usual tricks, flaunting City rules and being caught out. Andrew Dickson and Mr Park Jnr played massive a massive part in employing Pedro Caixinia.

Not being able to spell people’s names is amateurish as fuck for anyone writing a piece