Simon Jordan on talksport

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

Why the fuck would anyone be donating money to us to buy players? Providing us with a loan, yes, buying shares in the club, yes, but not just giving it away ffs.

Social media is a fucking curse.

Potentially.

Could be a weathly fan that doesn’t want to see they cunts win 10. 

I don’t believe it anyway, We have enough to spend a fair whack every season.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why would he make it up. I’m sure he couldn’t give 2 fucks about spfl 

I did say over a month ago from a Liverpool source and watch who our next owners are. Can't disbelieve the guy but it made perfect sense. A lot of wishful thinking on my part I may add. Wet the pampers stuff.

We win Gerrard over and it's looking that way, we win the prize and even King will be a happy man.

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

SIMON JORDAN: “I mean I really want… of the two Old Firm, I’m more leaning towards Rangers.

“I’ve always had a greater affinity with Rangers and I really want Rangers to come back.

“I think over the years with Craig Whyte, even David Murray and certainly Charles Green, what was done to that football club was shocking.

“And I think to some extent, what the SPL did and what the other owners of the SPL did by booting them down the divisions, actually worked against them and I can understand why there’s a conspiracy theory that everyone is against Rangers because they all wanted them out of the league – and for bonafide reasons.

“So I do want to see Rangers being successful. I do want to see Rangers challenging celtic because I think it makes the Scottish Premier League a far more interesting place and a far better opportunity for players to be developed and a better Scottish national side as well, doesn’t it?”

ANDY WALKER: “I can’t let that pass Simon without just correcting you. The architects of Rangers downfall were themselves. They went into administration, and then they were liquidated.”

SIMON JORDAN: “Yeah, I know that. But the glee and the commitment to ensuring there was no help available for Rangers from the other owners was pretty furciferous as well.”

ANDY WALKER: “Yeah… well if they didn’t have many friends, I think the bigger truth is that they were spending money that they didn’t have and they left behind a trail of debt…”

SIMON JORDAN: “In EBTs and so forth – I know, yeah, yeah…”

ANDY WALKER: “Well the trail of debt is shameful and embarrassing and I don’t think we should forget the amount of people, the amount of businesses, the amount of industries that just weren’t paid. You can’t just put that to one side. But let’s get back to talking about the football…”

Feel the beel Andy! :craphead:

The wee Wankler trying to keep the nation on the spun narrative rather than the truth.  Unfortunately Jordan knows not a lot so can barely argue.

One day the truth will out.  I hope wee clueless pricks like Wankler are around to hear it.  

That's the problem with these guys on main stream media, British not Scottish, they haven't a clue about the background and what we have to deal with in the tim infested country we live in.

They accept what the inbreds say as fact without knowing the real causes of what happened and cant put up an argument, and we are not helped by our former employees not having the gonads to say what they know to be the real truth and how others are given a free reign in this fuckin midden of a place. 

Always enjoy listening to jordan on talksport. Always speaks from a knowledgeable viewpoint and argues his case eloquently. Unlike that other utter fucking cumstain jim white who is desperate for all and sundry to love him. Even today when asked if he was Rangers or shellic he can only reply, ' well up there they perceive me as a Rangers fan, but just call me mr not biased', and then some other slimy bullshit along the same lines. This from the same guy who said he would be supporting selic to go through against bayern munich in the cl because they were a scottish team and he would always support the scottish team. Literally said he would be cheering them on as he drank a pint. Even the co presenter sounded like he just wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up. I genuinely detest white, cant fucking stomach the greasy snake but I have been listening to ts for 25 odd year and have put up with quite a few absolutely honking presenters hosting the 10-1 slot. Honestly believe he is the worst yet, which is some achievement considering that same slot has been hosted by john gaunt and colin murray at different times.

1 hour ago, Loyaleastend said:

What's that cunt Commons doing in the studio for any Rangers game either?  Get him to fuck

He actually seems pretty fair and balanced, doesn't seem to have the real bitterness guys like Sutton and Walker do.

7 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

He actually seems pretty fair and balanced, doesn't seem to have the real bitterness guys like Sutton and Walker do.

probably cause he was treated like shite when Delia was there after getting player of the year

52 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Get some Rangers men in there, we need more partisan good analysis, time that whole thing went a lot more feral for quality viewing.

4 hours ago, Marky. said:

I would love for us to have Andy Walker removed from commentating our games.

He provides no fair tactical or football analysis and is constantly leaning to the opposition.

It makes BT Sport the preferred choice and that is saying something.

Would the power of our fans not be able to take a stand on this and force Sky’s hand?

Mate, think about it, there are as many, if not more, celtic fans watching our games than Rangers supporters. They cant help themselves.

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just contacted Sky as Sky customer and demanded Andy Walker be removed from commentating on Rangers games 

10 years of beggars Davie Provan and Andy Walker has made Rangers fans sick of their bias 

At the weekend ,again he was sickening in his bias towards or against Rangers 

I stated that if The beggars had a Rangers fan commentating on their games .The Sky phones would be in meltdown 

I also stated that Andy Walker showed his true colours with a.conversation  with Simon Jordan 

Now Jordan is an intelligent man and likes Rangers but he wasn't aware of the politics and Walker decided to be his usual biased self 

We as Rangers supporters are not prepared to put up with it

Also bearing in mind the coverage is being picked up with another beggar minded Comp officer and damaging us having a pro beggar doing our games all the time 

It was logged as official complaint

The appropriate number for other bears is

03442 410265 

If you are a fan of Rangers .Surely it's worth a call  

The guy did say this seems to be gathering momentum 

I cancelled sky sports last mont as I get it through General Entertainment on the fire stick for 30 quid a year. See how long these morons are employed for if we all did that.

5 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

I don’t see why he would lie I listen to talk sport all the time and absolutely used to hate that guy but over the last 6 months massively changed my mind on him, has a shit tonne of experience and knowledge and is forever putting people factually in their place even though he has no real opinion in the matter just always taking a level headed sensible approach to all things 

It's amazing how quickly your opinion can change when you find out if someones a bluenose or a tim ?

32 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I cancelled sky sports last mont as I get it through General Entertainment on the fire stick for 30 quid a year. See how long these morons are employed for if we all did that.

That's all well and good mate but having this cunt giving out his biased views out every other week is harming us with the neutrals

SG has brought wider audiance to  our games and after listening to this nugget last few days 

Enough is surely enough of the beggars co commentating on our matches