Gerrard reaction

LegendofCoop

22 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Class to hear the guy speaking about managing a Rangers team. Not singling out individuals too.....just emphasising it was a team performance!

It was refreshing to hear a manager not singling out a players performance. I think he'll get the team to gel quickly. This manager is one to keep and I think we'll be looking at some silverware from this season matches. which will be sweet :love:

You have a lot of players who have phenomenal playing careers but never carry it in to management, they can follow managers instructions and know their role bun can't manage a team.

You look and listen to Gerrard and can tell he soaked everything up during his time as a player and just knows the game.

His experience will be invaluable for us next week.....

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It was refreshing to hear a manager not singling out a players performance. I think he'll get the team to gel quickly. This manager is one to keep and I think we'll be looking at some silverware from this season matches. which will be sweet :love:

You're not wrong. I think he's hit the ground running. Some perfect decisions being made. For example, the decision to use Candeias in European games is ideal, as his game is more suited for that.