Spare a thought for this man after his holiday was ruined

RFC55

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

"Old firm" is a cliche that has long since past, given their history, we should never want to be associated in any way shape or form with those that harbour the kind of people they do. The child abusing squatters that reside in the east end of Glasgow have zero association to Rangers, Scotland or Britain.

I haven't and my posts online wether on here or other forums since I started using them around 2006/7 said the same.

I don't want lumped in with a fucking paedophile ring 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

"Old firm" is a cliche that has long since past, given their history, we should never want to be associated in any way shape or form with those that harbour the kind of people they do. The child abusing squatters that reside in the east end of Glasgow have zero association to Rangers, Scotland or Britain.

100% 👍

They have a Facebook page haha. Related pages include celtic media, Malones Glasgow and McGinty's magic moments....i Shit you not.

As an impartial writer looking to protect the integrity of Scottish football, i have just requested they write an article about the ongoings at a certain football club and why it is censored so much, specifically using the phrase "dirty bastards".