Gerrard and Halliday : Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

I’ve gave Andy stick in this forum and I want to give credit where it’s due fucking outstanding today wee man👍🏻 One of the boys every bear would love to do well, one of our own!

There is some boys in our team everybody on this site has slaughtered and today they deserve nothing but praise 🇬🇧🇬🇧

It’s only 1 game but it means so much more than 3 points 

55 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

It done me, felt his pride. Got emotional and just felt as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

It did the same for me, what happened today was huge for Rangers fans, not beating them in the league for so long has been very difficult to take, but today it has finally been done. :thumbup:  

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It did the same for me, what happened today was huge for Rangers fans, not beating them in the league for so long has been very difficult to take, but today it has finally been done. :thumbup:  

I’m 61 mate so grew up when the Bheasts were doing 9iar, didn’t see us stopping them again but today was magnificent, everybody gave everything. We’ve got the monkey off our back and laid down a marker, they know it was 1-0 going on 5-0 they know when we play to our potential we’re better than them all over the park. AH just nailed how I feel and I got a sudden rush of release and emotion what a silly old cunt🤪🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’m 61 mate so grew up when the Bheasts were doing 9iar, didn’t see us stopping them again but today was magnificent, everybody gave everything. We’ve got the monkey off our back and laid down a marker, they know it was 1-0 going on 5-0 they know when we play to our potential we’re better than them all over the park. AH just nailed how I feel and I got a sudden rush of release and emotion what a silly old cunt🤪🇬🇧

I am a little older at 65 and know what you mean, I think many around me at full time today were feeling emotional mate, grown men hugging each other without any thought it was not the thing to do. I must admit AH just said the right things to pull on the old heart strings. :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am a little older at 65 and know what you mean, I think many around me at full time today were feeling emotional mate, grown men hugging each other without any thought it was not the thing to do. I must admit AH just said the right things to pull on the old heart strings. :thumbsup:

Happy fucking days.