Paedo Harbouring Bheast FC

Virtuoso

34 minutes ago, ben51 said:

An IRA song.

They were scummy as fuck during the minutes silence, but I wish some of our fans would know better and shut up too.

Shout anything you want once the minute is up. 

One of our fans started shouting during the minutes silence about them being terrorists or something. Ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Forget the twats in green. That was always going to happen and would merely have shown them once again up for the wanks that they are.

The silence was cut short just after a couple of twats FROM OUR HOME SUPPORT started yelling from the Govan front. If it were up to me, I would personally boot these fuckers out and ensure they never came back to Ibrox again. There is no excuse for our "own" to behave completely without regard to the friends and families of those who were lost.

Shameful pricks and a brass neck to Rangers Football Club. The only blot on my happiest day at Ibrox for many, many years.

Just watched Sky coverage that I recorded 

It must have been coordinated as they knew the bheasts would shame themselves 

The sky live coverage muted the sound and never had one comment to make on it 

Agree with you last statement 

5 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Sky definitely muted them.

If you watch it again you can see the Bears on the left suddenly turn towards them - but a complete silence follows...then sound returns.

Aye, definitely was muted. I noticed too, which is shocking. They should be shown for the scum they are. 

1 minute ago, One Jock Wallace said:

They lay a wreath every year which at least shows the club has some respect. As for their fans...

Don’t care, the club is a shame on the game of football they should be told never to attend it again. 

6 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Right on top of them, cunts must have been absolutely seething 😂

They looked raging from the club deck... as though 750 people suddenly noticed that we weren't going to keep quiet about their most notorious and embarassing situation in their vile history.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Just watched Sky coverage that I recorded 

It must have been coordinated as they knew the bheasts would shame themselves 

The sky live coverage muted the sound and never had one comment to make on it 

Agree with you last statement 

I heard shouting on the live broadcast but i’ve no idea where it came from. Then it calms down (mics turned down?)

Rangers tv had zero shouting, as a mark of respect i’m assuming.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I heard shouting on the live broadcast but i’ve no idea where it came from. Then it calms down (mics turned down?)

Rangers tv had zero shouting, as a mark of respect i’m assuming.

Them coughing all the way through it as per usual. 

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Forget the twats in green. That was always going to happen and would merely have shown them once again up for the wanks that they are.

The silence was cut short just after a couple of twats FROM OUR HOME SUPPORT started yelling from the Govan front. If it were up to me, I would personally boot these fuckers out and ensure they never came back to Ibrox again. There is no excuse for our "own" to behave completely without regard to the friends and families of those who were lost.

Shameful pricks and a brass neck to Rangers Football Club. The only blot on my happiest day at Ibrox for many, many years.

That's exactly what the scum fans wanted and the idiots that shouted didn't let them down! I was fkn raging. The same as you that was the only disappointment of an otherwise perfect day.

I read this morning but some fuckwit Scotsman journo that sellik fans were out of order, but so we're Rangers fans with their big jock knew banners and alleged cover up. 

It wasn't alleged, it was heard in court first time around at Torbett's trial. 

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I read this morning but some fuckwit Scotsman journo that sellik fans were out of order, but so we're Rangers fans with their big jock knew banners and alleged cover up. 

It wasn't alleged, it was heard in court first time around at Torbett's trial. 

Aye but point scoring.

13 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

It truly sickened me .I suspect a few of the wee hard men on here too with 2 brain cells between their fucking ears

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

One person in the Copland reacted to the scum breaking the minutes silence followed by another in the Govan. They let the scum wind them up that much. Should've contained their emotions til the minute was over. 

No excuses mate . None