Borna.

Redwhiteandblue

1 hour ago, TMB said:

I like Barisic.  His crossing ability is there for all to see.  Not sure why he isn’t playing right now but I assume it’s because he’s just coming back from injury. 

He struggled up against Forrest in the first half particularly of the first scum game, but other than that he's generally looked a class above.

For someone with his physique and athleticism he does need to grow a pair of balls. Gerrard's criticism of him is right, how he's gone about it probably isn't. 

He'll be an excellent player for us. Grezda won't though, cunt's fucking woeful.

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If the gaffer is planning to stick with the diamond in midfield. 

He'll start as we'll need the full backs for width and Barisic will provide more dangerous balls into the box. 

If it’s a 3-5-2, or 4-4-2 diamond, we need full-backs who can overlap.  In Barisic and Tavernier we have to excellent attacking full-backs.  I’d rather see us go back to the 4-3-3 but I can’t see Defoe it Morelos sitting on the bench.  Should be interesting to see how the manager sets up.

Apparently he's homesick. Or his Dad's not well. Or him and Gerrard don't see eye to eye. Or he doesn't fancy Scottish football. Bla bla bla.

Any of the above.

Personally, i think he looks and comes across as the tough war torn type guy but is actually a bit of a blouse with dodgy hamstrings or whatever the fuck it is.

I'm assuming SG will tell him that this was much better and to build on that.   Same with Katic.    Seems they have been listening to SG.   Its up to the pair of them to build on this and develop into first choices for future games.   

16 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I'm assuming SG will tell him that this was much better and to build on that.   Same with Katic.    Seems they have been listening to SG.   Its up to the pair of them to build on this and develop into first choices for future games.   

What is happening with the other Croatian, Grezda?  Is he injured or have we just given up on him?  Does anyone know?