Sheep getting 850 tickets for replay

Their home support is a fucking joke And their away support is worse than that. They are lucky they are getting 850 tickets but even then they will not sell their full allocation. As they will know they are getting pumped. Sheep shagging bastards.

16 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

They won't care. They get 50% of the gate anyway don't they? 

These pathetic cunts that couldn't wait to vote us down the leagues are the very same pathetic cunts that now once again depend on our revenue for their survival.

The very definition of parasites.

100% the right decision & I'm guessing was put in place when we accepted the usual allocation for the match up there.

Seems to be a misconception about their away support not being able to fill our away end as well, they probably have the biggest away following out with us & the bheasts. It's obviously not on the same scale but they will 100% sell out.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

They'll hardly even bring 850 fans on a Tuesday night 

Thought their support on Sunday for a quarter final game at their own ground was beyond embarrassing

From the self-professed 2nd biggest team in Scotland, the amount of empty seats in that shithole was laughable really.

From Max Lowe :lol:

He told RedTV: "We showed everyone we can play at home after those question marks over our performances here. That was a real Aberdeen display.

“Aberdeen are a massive club. I know that - I knew that the minute I came up here - and Rangers are trying to be right up there as well.

Please put this mob in their place next week :lol:

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

He told RedTV: "We showed everyone we can play at home after those question marks over our performances here. That was a real Aberdeen display.

“Aberdeen are a massive club. I know that - I knew that the minute I came up here - and Rangers are trying to be right up there as well.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

What a retard 'Rangers are TRYING to get up there as well' ffs 🤣

Why's the media making it seem like they're getting 850 tickets because of safety reasons

Why since the taigs had a complete nightmare in terms of health and safety at the first derby of the season at their shitehole have we been the ones with the unsafe ground :lol:

20 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Their home support is a fucking joke And their away support is worse than that. They are lucky they are getting 850 tickets but even then they will not sell their full allocation. As they will know they are getting pumped. Sheep shagging bastards.

Aye they will