Hastie Signs

stuart1994

5 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Is he good enough to push our team to 55, and on in Europe?

Hopefully.

I doubt he will do it single handed, but he might be able to chip in with a good run or strike that would turn a 1-1 draw into a 2-1 victory.

He is an option that we didnt have this year, seems to be a bit raw but has potential. 

7 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Is he good enough to push our team to 55, and on in Europe?

Nope. Could well be another decent squad player. However the, we need about 4 players to go straight into our first 11, who are all better than our current first 11.

Stephen Robinson is probably on the phone to lieswell apologising for his player signing for The Rangers.

Can't do wrong with giving him a shot in a few games, after all Andrew Robertson was missed by most in Scotland so maybe the odd gem is still in this shit tip..

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think it's a pretty smart, shrewd, low risk signing. Not seen much of him but when I have he's looked lively, direct, strong, pacey and not afraid to have a pop at goal.

Hate to draw comparisons with their players, but reminds me of Forrest who has become a pretty decent player for them. Physical, pacey and has a decent shot on him from outside the box.

Reckon he will go on to be a good signing for us. 

Look at us. Signing good a good prospect for a minimal fee and also weakening an opponent. What I’ve seen of the boy is promising. Also, with the youth coming through and seeing what the kids did yesterday it looks like we’ve turned the corner. Think we should watch now and see how the eastern scum react for signings this coming season.