Some amount of guests in tonight

Sparkle

19 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Imagine being offended by words in a song but condoning and continuing to support an institution which allowed systematic child abuse for decades. Fuckin low life scum every one of them.

Separate entity but.    My arse.

VicTims. My arse.

Repugnant and reprehensible yes.  Cult members who put the reputation of  that and related cult organisations before the safety and wellbeing of their children, yes.  Responsible civilised communities and individuals.  My arse.

Guests and cunts who joined in 2012 / 13  AND who never post or pop their heads out when the thread relates to fenians/taig/tarrier bastards 

Admin should setup a rule that revokes  logonid/password after a predetermined period of inactivity 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Separate entity but.    My arse.

VicTims. My arse.

Repugnant and reprehensible yes.  Cult members who put the reputation of  that and related cult organisations before the safety and wellbeing of their children, yes.  Responsible civilised communities and individuals.  My arse.

There are 2 things we can take out of this sham. 

1.this punishment is part of a totting up situation for stuff done in the past, negates their sevco new club pish. 

And 

2.every time we beat these bastards and every trophy we win from now and forever they will hate it even more than we love it, and by fuck will we love every single minute of celebration. 

:UK:   

A huge warm welcome to you all, we only ask that you show some tolerance and respect for our nation, its a part of our core values, watch for the flags of so many nations that enjoy the freedoms and benefits in living in such a truly magnificent and progressive nation.

You may have won a small battle here but I have a feeling that we are going to win the war, so lap it up while you can because the last laugh will be ours. For he is our God, and we are the people    :bow:

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The most sensible post in the last couple of days, simple for admin to do and is a must - these ghost posters are at it. It will also stop @Bronzy dragging up usernames from 2008.

@kissmyface @yacheekyweemonkey

That  Is why the people who make our club a target by singing songs that they know do not offend the so called snowflake green brigade are hurting our club and they have come here to gloat.

true Rangers fans would be much wiser than that.

Its funny how they could abuse Referee John Beaton so hard by contacting the mans house and family. Sending him abusive messages but when we sing a song they are up in there arms.

Spoke to a celtic fan last night at work and he told me they where singing Secterian songs a good few times against AIK and last weekend.

3 minutes ago, Allyup said:

That  Is why the people who make our club a target by singing songs that they know do not offend the so called snowflake green brigade are hurting our club and they have come here to gloat.

Brace yourself friend.

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Brace yourself friend.

I’m braced  for what I don’t know but Iknow that I will still be following Rangers anyway.I do not want to hurt our club and I was a child of the sixties who just wanted to follow follow Rangers.

Thats my team.

37 minutes ago, Allyup said:

Get this tarrier to fk out of RM PLEASE