Im proper pissed off!

qwerty

Im proper pissed of that there will probably be no smart displays at Ibrox on Thursday.

Im proper pissed off that the atmosphere will not be what it could be.

Im proper pissed off that we have been disciplined and have been made a scapegoat.

Im proper pissed off that I do not understand what we can and what we cannot sing.

Im proper pissed off that the Board has made the decision to close BF1.

Im proper pissed off that all this media bollocks is a plan to undermine the cracking start to the season that we have had, and is an underhand psychological mind fuck to piss the supporters off.

Im proper concerned that the team will not perform to the best of their ability if the atmosphere is not cranked up.

Im proper pissed of that fellow supporters are having a go and telling other fans to stay away.

Im also proper pissed off that I cant spell right!

200w.gif

9 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Im proper pissed of that there will probably be no smart displays at Ibrox on Thursday.

Im proper pissed off that we have been disciplined and have been made a scapegoat.

Im proper pissed off that I do not understand what we can and what we cannot sing.

Im proper pissed off that all this media bollocks is a plan to undermine the cracking start to the season that we have had, and is an underhand psychological mind fuck to piss the supporters off.

Im proper concerned that the team will not perform to the best of their ability if the atmosphere is not cranked up.

Im proper pissed of that fellow supporters are having a go and telling other fans to stay away.

200w.gif

Hang fire with the atmosphere mate , it will still be class , I understand and I agree we are kinda in no mans land with what can and cannot be sang but to be fair the club can’t send out a statement saying the BB are band but fill yer boots with fathers advice etc 😂😂 non stop allowed singing yesterday , Thursday will take care of itself 

23 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

IMO we'll hear 'No Surrender' getting sung loud and proud quite a few times now. 

Sydney Divine concert? 

As i was slowly passing an orphans home one day

I stopped there for a moment just to  watch the children play

Alone a boy was standing, and when i asked him why

He stood with eyes that could not see and he began to cry......

The cry was no surrender....

2 hours ago, qwerty said:

The atmosphere will be just fine..

proper even...

:britney:

15 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I'm pissed out that people think we need a singing section to creat an atmosphere.

Sure UBs have been excellent but I'm old enough to know when noise was started all over Ibrox...apart from.the Copland obviously 😂

I'm old enough to remember that most of the singing was started in the covered terracing opposite the main stand between passages 10 and 12,