UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Just now, Swagger said:

They’ll play on this for a few days now. Might take the heat off other issues. She’ll give it a mention at her daily show and the cult will lap it up. 
No fucking thanks 

yip worstcunt of the highest order who’ll milk every opportunity to separate us from our family all over the 🇬🇧 

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Says more about you if a politician can stop you supporting the country of your birth winning at your favourite sport

Says a lot about you if you think it's just that tbh. You still got the Yes stickers on your windows?

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Staunch enough to not cheer on Scotland but still cheer on Declan Rice?

doesn’t appreciate Scotland getting to a major tournament in 22 years because he was one year old the last time we did.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Never been a massive fan of Scotland since 2008. 

It seems a far less bitter side than 2 or 3 years ago, but there's a lot of healing to be done between the Rangers support and Scotland one. 

Who knows if it'll be what it was compared to 15-20 years ago. 

I can sadly remember in 1998 wearing a full Scotland kit and being buzzing as a wee guy. Hopefully those times can be returned, but I'm unsure with the hatred for our players that the core Scottish support have. 

Then along came Tom Boyd to ruin it all. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Of course Nicola Sturgeon, a rampant Scottish nationalist, is going to lap this result up and probably talk about it for days. Do you expect her to just say nothing? :lol:

Yes - she’s got far more pressing problems than fucking football!

😂

Fair play to them tbh. Could have easily collapsed after the equaliser but stayed strong. Were the better team for the majority of the game as well. 

Not a massive Scotland fan but would always want to see them do well. Now hopefully the Euros actually go ahead!

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I am not concerned what you think to be honest and I do not like not being really delighted the team has won, but that bloody woman has caused our country to be divided by family and friends since they would not accept the 2014 Ref result.

I am glad you can enjoy how split everyone is at the moment in Scotland, because I find it hellish. :sad:

That’s genuinely nothing to do with football,

I can be a happy Scotsman and a proud Brit. Scottish Nationalism won’t affect that

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Hounded McLeish out. 

Disgusting treatment of a real deal Scotland captain and manager - they would not be there if it wasn't for him. Deserved far more credit, certain MSM rentagobs were spitting feathers after sharpening the pencils for his failure that night. However, Kazakhstan fucked it up for him in the end