Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

13 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

it was against us i cant remember the player (jardel?)but there was only so many allowed at the time and hamilton applied at the last minute and got their player in because he could be a future internationalist who never played for them and promptly disappeared 

Aye that's the last one I remember, and it must be nearly 30 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

The hypocrisy is astounding, I have no doubt had the opinion been favourable they would have been promoting the journalists confirmation of the players ability as fact, the thin veneer of subjectivity that he once applied (on occasion) is really wearing thin.
As for Gordon Duncan, initially imo a breath of fresh air which had rapidly descended in to an apologist on all things negative celtic, and all to happy to ‘play devils advocate’ in negativity towards Rangers (like I said imo). He may very well be a Motherwell fan, but obviously one of the many who favours that lot over us, goodness knows why?….

Devils advocate ffs!  Devils bawbag  more like mate

24 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

He may very well be a Motherwell fan,

Dont believe a word of it myself just a convenient narrative put out to cover where his true allegiances lie, although how effective this is may be open to opinion at the very least.

Couldn't possibly have allegations of bias levelled against snyde could they.:mutley:

53 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Dont believe a word of it myself just a convenient narrative put out to cover where his true allegiances lie, although how effective this is may be open to opinion at the very least.

Couldn't possibly have allegations of bias levelled against snyde could they.:mutley:

Fair point, next thing you know he’ll be presenting celtic tv, but that could never happen could it🙄

On 28/12/2021 at 10:05, Rowley Birkin said:

it was against us i cant remember the player (jardel?)but there was only so many allowed at the time and hamilton applied at the last minute and got their player in because he could be a future internationalist who never played for them and promptly disappeared 

DDBF657E-68F8-43D4-A6D0-A36920439841.jpeg

19 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

The excitement in Gordon Duncan's voice when the taigs scored. Don't understand folk on this forum who think he's ok. Motherwell fan my arse 

I went over to Talk Radio after the quiz it was a real tim fest :ang:>

Interesting comments from Alex Rae that Eck said to him when he signed that he wanted a few Bears in team ... I think we may be getting to that stage again?

38 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I went over to Talk Radio after the quiz it was a real tim fest :ang:>

Interesting comments from Alex Rae that Eck said to him when he signed that he wanted a few Bears in team ... I think we may be getting to that stage again?

when GVB said he wanted souttar to keep the clubs scottish identity i thought 'oh fuck a colin hendry mark II'

:huh:

48 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

first caller - Rangers - and Duncan being a fanny already 

He’s evolved in to another smarmy would-be despot on the show who, if he does in fact support Motherwell (which I’m not convinced tbh), he’s one that favours them, and after the emergence of all the dirty secrets they have in their closet, goodness knows why?…