them

MisterC

35 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Don't they always m8.

I'd even argue that Tierneys fee is structured around appearances and International caps and I doubt they'll be a big sell on clause if any.

Nah tierneys fee was all up front iirc as their accounts showed it, the year he was sold they basically broke even all season, but ran at a 24mill loss give or take without transfers 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Edouard's agent giving celtic an ultimatum here. Either reduce your price and sell now or he signs a pre-contract somewhere in January for free. If that happens, watch him truly down the tools.

“Hamstring injury” will keep him out of preseason then

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Rumour is the tarriers want 25mill as the sell on fee isnt on profit, its on the full fee, so the 15-18mill reported last few weeks would have seen the tarriers bank under 2mill profit at best on the fee

He'll down tools and fuck them over, this is utterly beautiful 😂😂

Almost positive that somewhere in that clusterfuck the french guy is on a personal wedge of the sell on fee.
Said months ago that the bastards will end up out of pocket on this. :rofl: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9699147/amp/Leicester-advanced-talks-sign-Salzburg-forward-Patson-Daka-amid-Chelsea.html

The mail claiming its a 40% sell on and tarriers want 25mill,

Got to theorise that the reason they don't budge from 25mill is that its a straight up 40% and not 40 off the profit, they are desperate for cash mind

If its 40 of profit they could drop it to 20mill and still bank just under 16mill, for a last year of deal player thats still tremendous profit, so decent guess is that its 40 of everything 😂😂😂😂😂

20 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9699147/amp/Leicester-advanced-talks-sign-Salzburg-forward-Patson-Daka-amid-Chelsea.html

The mail claiming its a 40% sell on and tarriers want 25mill,

Got to theorise that the reason they don't budge from 25mill is that its a straight up 40% and not 40 off the profit, they are desperate for cash mind

If its 40 of profit they could drop it to 20mill and still bank just under 16mill, for a last year of deal player thats still tremendous profit, so decent guess is that its 40 of everything 😂😂😂😂😂

That would be about £6.5m profit for them. They might bank £16m, but he cost them just over £9m.

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

yup but still giving them £16m in their account right now 

Not necessarily. Depends on how it's paid. I think it was posted earlier that Arsenal gave them the Tierney money up front, but I don't think that's always the case.