them

MisterC

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Katic did a job for us as a young CB.

I know we didn’t win the leagues in year 1 and 2, but European qualification in that first season was a minor miracle and he played a big part. 

Not saying he's a bad player, just not like he's been a rock at the back. Which is what they'll be expecting for 6m.

3 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Not saying he's a bad player, just not like he's been a rock at the back. Which is what they'll be expecting for 6m.

That big cunt julienne cost 7m and he's as useful as a fucking rock for them

I think the rationale behind their bizarre choice of manager is now becoming clear. 

In the last few weeks they have been linked with a number of Japanese players and they’re obviously trying to tap into this market with his connections. 

Putting commercial before football but too stupid to realise that there are not that many good Japanese players. 

21 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They are being linked with Aaron Mooy. If he’s available and affordable this Summer then he’s a player who we should be looking at IMO. We need more quality in that area and he has clear and obvious quality.

Only signed last September for Chinese Super League team Shanghai Port. Doubt they woukd pay the transfer fee required and wages will no doubt be stupid.

12 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Mooy a few years ago would have been a great signing for us or them, don't think he's done anything impressive recently though?

30 year old as well and obviously chasing the money(which I would do too), I wouldn't want him.

32 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The level of player they are being linked with is very underwhelming at best.

I really can’t see them spending big. They don’t even have a DoF or a director of recruitment. Their wage bill is massive, and their best assets are going for lower figures than they’d planned for.