them

MisterC

19 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I heard that the filth were actually paying back his debt from people you don’t really want to be in debt from, directly from his wages for some considerable period of time.  All from gambling of course.  My brother is a bookie in Edinburgh and has said previously that he was basically banned from all the bookies in Edinburgh in the past at least.  A very unsavoury character and well suited to them.  The only way is down now for him.

Lovely 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Although the thumb is a walking fireball, he does score alot of goals when on the park. It's good news if he is leaving. They will need to find new strikers who hit the ground running starting away at Hearts. 

He hasn't scored 20 goals in a season since 2015/16. 8 90 minutes in the least 3 years. Toxic in the dressing room.

Him staying would be great news.

Pity he's leaving. Having a toxic prick like that in their dressing room helps us a lot. Especially with an unproven, 'outsider' manager like Ange who he'd be sure to turn on. Ah well, suppose it's minus yet another experienced player for them just weeks from a CL qualifier, so it's not all bad. 

8 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Really hope this cunt ends up a smack head and ends up on the streets of Leith 

Just the type of bitter wee shite that might do a hatchet job in the press .

Not really heard much about what went on last season or big Angies start to this one .

Time for disgruntled ex player junkie bastard to spill the beans ....

11 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=45956&season_id=145

He’s not had anything close to what you would call a ‘prolific’ season since 2015.

Good riddance to the baldy wee mutant bastard.

The big man, faux-elevated to a self titled legendary status by having no competition around him for near 6-7 years.... my heart breaks.

... :django:

The record running again with the eduard transfer clause being 50% of the whole fee and not on the profit, if true how did they make such a colossal fuck up of this 🤣🤣

Leicester just spent 23mill saying they couldnt afford eduard, tarriers must be fucking desperate for money knowing he's in his last year 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Don’t believe their renewals for a second. I’d be surprised if they managed anything close to 40k the way their fans were going on and the rumours from them about the slow sales

An the band played believe it if you like