them

MisterC

18 hours ago, RDB14 said:

The actual moment the fan started bleating on about the SFA, referees and FFP 😂

4DAAEA89-93DA-4489-8F2D-DD6D22DD62F1.jpeg

Just read Gary Keown's column in the MoS and nearly pished my drawers.
He called him big seany fae shoottheboard.com and then had a go at him,and said the only thing he didn't mention with the gatlin gun approach was sevco and palastine.
He reckons we could have a weekly along the lines of Bob Monkhouse's Celebrity Squares. :rofl: 
Fuckin brilliant Gary.
Keep up the good work,as he's the first Journo i look for on a Sunday. 

7 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Remind these 4th class citizens at every single opportunity that Rangers stopped 10 in a row from the 4th tier

Before we were sent down we went to their place and got battered but embarrassed their support. Our end was jumping and even though they were 3 0 up they were silent. They even tried to play the drifters at full time and all you could hear was the Rangers support. That set the tone for the next decade.

I was there and while the on park action was hard to watch, the fans were amazing. Absolute sheer defiance that day in the face of their gloating.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

McGregor will be gutted .He would be having his eye on the door if he had any sense .

A proddy Paul McStay in the making .

Maybe this is them trying to keep him happy, but as you say if he’s got any brains he’d be offski.

Enjoying every single minute of the Parkhead shitshow these days. I'd be amazed if big Ange is still there at Christmas. I just struggle to see the logic in appointing him as manager other than they had put everything behind getting Howe with no back up plan. Such an odd choice with no European or even British football experience.

15 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scum signing a Croatian 19 year old CB for £5m plus add ons are included.

Seen him at the under 21 championships, Croatia lost 7 goals in 4 matches. Huge risk and a big fee.

Saw that he likes to rough players up and takes free kicks,and his hero is that nutcase Ramos who holds the WR for red cards.
Aye!!!...we're shitting it :UK: