them

MisterC

42 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:mutley:
Saw it earlier mate and dismissed it as pish as Glen Kamara never even got a mention.
That is one of the reasons the DR building should be bulldozed into the Clyde.
A wee snippet about some guy Adams who played with Rangers and diddled his old grandas bank account.
Gordon Ramsey actually played more minutes than this guy who played for another dozen clubs after playing zero games for us 20 fuckin years ago.
Any tenuous link from a shite rag.

Yes….linked the Rangers youth connection to Grant Adam but somehow didn’t refer to the fact it’s Charlie Adam’s brother….🤔

1 minute ago, scotty1976 said:

Yes….linked the Rangers youth connection to Grant Adam but somehow didn’t refer to the fact it’s Charlie Adam’s brother….🤔

What he's done is vile if true.

I think I might know why he needed that much tbh but that's not for me 

On 22/06/2021 at 12:31, esquire8 said:

Fucking Rogic? :lol:

Cunt hasn't been seen since skying that penalty in the semi final. 

Hope he thinks the same about the thumb. More he keeps the better.

I've got a mate who stays about 500 yards from the piggery and he's gutted at this

He was gonnae get new windows in his flat and was waiting on Rogic leaving before getting them done

11 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scums wage bill decreased to £54.3m for the 19/20 season. 

Since then they have lost 15 first team players, the likes of Simunovic, Forster, Sinclair, Elyounoussi and Brown were high earners.

The likes of Griffiths, Ajer, Edouard, Bolingoli, Christie and Ntcham will likely leave.

All those wages for 21 players could easily add up to around £12-15m+ for a season now off the wage bill. Be interesting to see if they will offer high wages to new signings like they have done previously. Hope they do as it will not be sustainable! 

Didnt their wage bill decrease because of the deferred wages? 

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Absolute scummy cunt and should be highlighted.
The point i was making was why that scabby rag would only link him with us?

They didn't?

'The former Rangers youth ‘keeper is accused of embezzling money from his grandfather's Post Office account while he had Power of Attorney over the pensioner's finances.

The case against Adam called at Dundee Sheriff Court today.

The former St Mirren ‘keeper – who won the League Cup with the Paisley club in 2013 - was not present in court.'

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They will defo suffer from losing the likes of Edouard. However, a lot of those 21 players hardly featured are were complete waste of signings. Such as Benyu, Klimala, Kouassi and many others. Don't think the likes of Brown, Bolingoli or Ntcham will be missed either.

Absolutely incredible the amount of money they have wasted on transfers and wages over the last few years. Long may it continue. They were paying £80K+ a week for Duffy, Elyounoussi and Laxalt. That's over £4m for the year. 

Scum need at least 10 first team players, that's a huge rebuild and I think as evident by us in 17/18 they will need to go down the loan, free route for a good amount of players. IIRC we brought in about 11/12 that season on a free or loan.

10 new first team players is going to add a big chunk back on the wage bill - maybe 5m?

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Looks like the Thumb is off, apparently trained himself today and has removed all mention of the scum from his social media.

What happened to his supposed new deal he was shouting about last week?

I take it he still has a year left?

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Looks like the Thumb is off, apparently trained himself today and has removed all mention of the scum from his social media.

I really think they are skint. Like close to admin skint. No way are/were they offering him a contract

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

With any luck his insignificant life will start to spiral out of control again and he is left with fuck all but misery

Deffo the kind of cunt you see declare bankruptcy and starts doing shitey tv appearances on soccer AM and the likes to earn enough to piss away in the bookies.

Cunt.

53 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Local bookies will shed a tear.

I heard that the filth were actually paying back his debt from people you don’t really want to be in debt from, directly from his wages for some considerable period of time.  All from gambling of course.  My brother is a bookie in Edinburgh and has said previously that he was basically banned from all the bookies in Edinburgh in the past at least.  A very unsavoury character and well suited to them.  The only way is down now for him.