them

MisterC

51 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

They’re definitely skint.

Me personally had been hoping the entitled lynch mob,who made absolute arses of themselves for months outside the piggery,and demanding certain members of the board were to be fuckin shot and sacked ffs.
That it would piss off desmond enough to say i'm out,or at least my money's out.

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Can you imagine if they kept spiralling out of control and went into admin?! Oh what a glorious day!!

Although im sure the governing bodies would step in “for the good of the game” and stop any relegation. 

Become a public owned institution. 

10 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Could they be skint? Any finance gurus on here may say otherwise but they don’t seem to have the money to attract anyone. 

They may be low but they’ve still made sales and Ajer is all but away so they’ll have a decent amount of money arriving (can’t say the same about their season ticket sales though!). We ourselves need to make some sales to keep us steady, something we have yet to do.

11 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

You know we’re the only game they wont have a hard time selling to their fans.

The first time we played at their midden with reduced away they were given options for extras .

There were crowd control issues as it was thought many were unfamiliar with getting in and out the ground 

Nicked from KDS👍😄👍 The polo top tale of woe....

FWIW I've canned my Celtic TV subscription. Had one since the day they launched the thing, back when it was blocky wee squares running round a bigger green blocky square thing.

I let them know exactly why I've cancelled in the email and that I won't be spending a penny on merchandise till this board are gone. It's not as much as some spend, but I get the premium TV package, plus strips and training kits for three kids almost every year, plus I buy polos for my auld man for his birthday from the superstore. Interestingly, almost as a metaphor for this past season, I ordered my dad a polo for his birthday in December. An extra large. They sent a childs size. My brother ended up taking it for his wee man and gave my auld man the money for it.

31 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

They may be low but they’ve still made sales and Ajer is all but away so they’ll have a decent amount of money arriving (can’t say the same about their season ticket sales though!). We ourselves need to make some sales to keep us steady, something we have yet to do.

The only player they sold was Frimpong for 6 million euros but they had a sell on clause to Man City also.

Reckon people will get a surprise when their accounts are announced especially as the tag line has been for years that they are ‘cash rich’.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The daft cunts have brought the price down to £54.95 from £55 lol