them

MisterC

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Yeah I think it's going to take at least 3 years for them to get anywhere now, once Christie and Edouard are gone. Only McGregor would get in our squad I think.

We should offer Christie a contract as a wind up 🤣🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, DietofWorms said:

They have also went from having a squad full of Old Firm game winning players to perhaps, 3 or 4 who have any experience of those games. It's mental.

We’ve ruined them mate….. 🎶Gerrard stopped 10 in a row🎶

23 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The one defining moment of recent times at the Glitterdome is the complacency over John McGinn.

A guy desperate to play for them available at a reasonable price, and they let him slip through their fingers.

Now I appreciate that he’s no Graeme Souness but he would probably be their captain, sitting alongside McGregor (as opposed to the latter carrying the team on his back) as a base to build from.

He would have cost less than a fair number of their duds and, if he left, they’d have made money on him.

He was knocking on the door and they   decided they didn’t need him because Terry Munro was coming regardless.

There is no strategic thinking, no long term succession planning, instead they define themselves in terms of Rangers. Beat us and fuck all else, including Europe, matters.

They might be the second biggest team in Scotland but they undoubtedly think like a wee team.

Add to that their failure to get Ivan Toney last summer who was desperate to go there. 

Think what's important is remembering how obsessed these cunts where instead of there own doings and look how that turned out. I do not believe they will be as bad as last season and might give us a challenge then again i am more cautious about Aberdeen and Hibs this season than i am Celtic :lol:

I do think Celtic will win today Hearts are fucking dreadful and dont have the players that they had a few years ago that gave Celtic a game.

6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

It was the same last year with 13m on Barkas, Turnbull and Ajeti. They were saying it was their greatest window ever. They've actually let their whole team fall apart, no matter who they bring in their won't be enough depth to last a whole season.

Expections that's the problem here most of they cunts are expecting a title challenge. Mental when you look at the job needing done. 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The one defining moment of recent times at the Glitterdome is the complacency over John McGinn.

A guy desperate to play for them available at a reasonable price, and they let him slip through their fingers.

Now I appreciate that he’s no Graeme Souness but he would probably be their captain, sitting alongside McGregor (as opposed to the latter carrying the team on his back) as a base to build from.

He would have cost less than a fair number of their duds and, if he left, they’d have made money on him.

He was knocking on the door and they   decided they didn’t need him because Terry Munro was coming regardless.

There is no strategic thinking, no long term succession planning, instead they define themselves in terms of Rangers. Beat us and fuck all else, including Europe, matters.

They might be the second biggest team in Scotland but they undoubtedly think like a wee team.

I was under the impression that Rodgers only wanted him as a squad player - didn’t think he was ready to be a starter at that point, but Villa did.

34 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They'll beat hearts 

I don’t know how this bone will play out to be honest .

Dont think Hearts are that strong to be honest plus we don’t know exactly how the taigs are going to be against premiership teams yet .

Its traditionally a hard place for them to go but they also dish out a few beatings there now and again .

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t know how this bone will play out to be honest .

Dont think Hearts are that strong to be honest plus we don’t know exactly how the taigs are going to be against premiership teams yet .

Its traditionally a hard place for them to go but they also dish out a few beatings there now and again .

If Hearts can put in a similar performance to the cup final one last year, they’ll get at least a point.

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

I was under the impression that Rodgers only wanted him as a squad player - didn’t think he was ready to be a starter at that point, but Villa did.

It does look like they didn’t make a serious attempt to sign him . 

Add him to the same list as Steven Fletcher .A player they think they really tried to sign and was a missed opportunity.

21 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was hilarious mate :thumbsup:
a pair of tossers (dalziel and wilson) pandering to manky mutants.
one of them phoned from a sun bed in a salon blabbering about t-rex keepers.
honestly think that pair are the thickest pundits that have ever assaulted my hearing. 

t-rex you say :lol:

The show is therapy for these tims now it's beginning to dawn on them that the famous Glasgow Rangers are back :rangers:

2 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I do think celtic will win today Hearts are fucking dreadful and dont have the players that they had a few years ago that gave celtic a game.

Sadly I agree. THEM are shit but will still be able to win against an even worse Hearts team. They have a decent record at Tynecastle, probably something to do with the nasty Hearts fans calling them names, fires them up.

Goes without saying that I hope that we are both proved wrong later this evening.